Final Chapter: After All

AYAN

The aftermath of the press conference had been mixed. The supporters had increased by 10% and 20% still remained uncertain of their stand or has no opinion whatsoever regarding the relationship. Sand's career at least did not get annihilated and majority of the board of directors voted for  me to stay in my position, positive that the new found popularity is only going to help push the company higher.

Sand only had two contracts cancelled which is good news considering what we had expected and only one investor had withdrawn  his investment from the company. In typical Boston fashion, he offered to be the replacement investor and so did Wat, who had earned quite a bit from his films already and was looking for something to invest on. Appreciative of our good friend's support, the company had withstood the scandal and although Sand has a few less endorsements and a number of fans had left him, he could also be considered to have survived the scandal too.

The tickets cost for the rest of his upcoming tour concerts had been lowered and complimentary tickets or refunds were offered to those who had already purchased ahead. With this, Sand resumed his tour while I tried my best to grow the company some more by working very hard, vowing to the loyal investors and shareholders that I will repay the faith they placed in me by not leaving the company.

Now, Sand and I could freely move around with no hesitations and we even had a few giggles together when we come across a few fan accounts created and dedicated solely to shipping us. The fans had started to consider us a ship and to our chagrin, they would consume any content that they can get their hands on of both of us. SandAyan is now a familiar tag online, which is kind of embarrassing and also cool considering we were expecting to be forsaken for fighting for our love. The cool, handsome rockstar and the CEO with movie star looks and balladeer voice is how we are usually described, much to my embarrassment and Sand's endless teasing, because the fans had found the old videos that were uploaded in YOLO's twitter page.

Our friends had started complaining that their accounts had now become reliable sources of pictures of us. Fans had flocked to their accounts, inflating their followers to insane levels because Sand and I are really not the type to post so much together and they are relying on our friends who are more inclined to share pictures of our get togethers. Sand and I also get guesting and interview invites together now. In fact, a famous company had also wanted us to act together in a series, which we both found so funny because we both never imagine ourselves as real actors and we imagine how it would be if we had to work together on set.

The interviews and guesting we had accepted whenever we can, during Sand's tour breaks. We did so to appease the public's curiosity, since we are still trying to build back up Sand's career and reputation. The series offer we just turned down saying that Sand is currently on tour and that maybe when he is not too busy anymore we can think about it again.

Wat's indie film had been a success, Akk and Sand's short appearance had been memorable and actually garnered a lot of attention. Now Akk is getting some attention too especially in Phuket where he now lives with Gaipa, in fact most of public think's he is  Sand's real life twin and the two didn't even bother correcting the misconception. They are great friends now and just like Khan and Boston, they had felt a certain sibling kind of affection for their look-a-likes.