EPILOGUE

SAND

After the proposal, the fans had started to focus on the previously omitted fact that Ayan is also a singer. Demands online started to increase that we release more songs together and even asking for us to go on tour as a duo. Ayan had been really shocked with the increasing number of people clamoring for him to sing and I finally told him to go for it, because I always knew being a singer was his original dream.

Thua had been very supportive and is now serving as his Co-CEO. Now both are running the company side by side, giving Ayan more freedom and time to also pursue his other passion.
So to test the waters, we released a mini album online and the sales sky rocketed in the short time it had been released. So next, Ayan and I will be going on tour together... aren't we living the dream?

We've agreed to wait for same sex marriage to be legalized in Thailand before getting married. We're not in hurry. We are already very happy together. Waking up next to Ayan, creating music together and sharing our passion and everyday of my life is already more than I've ever dreamed of. As long as I can love Ayan freely, the rest is just a bonus.

So when the awards season came and the invitations now clearly stated both Ayan and I's name together, we were so happy and we walked together side by side with his hand on my arms proudly grinning in the red carpet.

I dedicated my song of the year and album of the year award to Ayan, of course and the fans who stood by us and believed that love always wins.

AYAN

We were on board a private yacht that we had rented for 3 days, enjoying the vacation we finally all had together in Phuket. Everyone is looking tanned and relaxed.

Boston and Khan were happily chatting about the latest camera that Boston purchased, as Nick and Thua looked on, no trace of boredom at all in their faces. Ah whipped people. I suppose I can relate. Wat finally bought his girlfriend Emme to meet us and she is a wonderful and open minded person. She had not shown any discomfort at all that Wat is the single straight person amidst his gay couple friends. Akk and Gaipa stood beside us, as Akk and Sand talked about fishing of all things. I wonder if Sand had ever tried it at all, I know Sand is city boy while Akk grew up in a fishing village in Chonburi.

Gaipa is seeking advice regarding a business that he is thinking of starting in Phuket. He wants to do something productive rather than just wait around for Akk, who he had started living with a few months back. To be honest, despite his gentle disposition, Gaipa sounded like a brilliant businessman. His plan is already well developed. I suggested to him to just rope in Akk and they can run the business together. It's an events organizing company and so I thought we could definitely collaborate in the future.

As the relaxed camaraderie and the warm sun surrounded us, I finally feel like I am living my most contented and happiest life. My lover beside me, so are my friends who are now more like family, peace and love surrounding us. Life might have given us a number of lemons before but the lemonade we've made from it sure is very tasty.

The end.

📝 Author's end notes: 

Thank you dear readers for joining me in unraveling Sand and Ayan's story.
I thought I couldn't make them as lovable as I did Sand and Longtae, but my God...
SandAyan actually is magical. 🥰😍😘

I've fallen in love with this more assertive version of Sand and this more vulnerable Ayan.
I hope you did too. Thank you again & see you in my next story. 🧡❤️‍🩹💖