I hate the summertime sunshine 🏝️🌤️🏝️

Chapter one .......

I pretty much have always hated summertime and here's why . My name is Summer . My boyfriend jasper lives in Colorado now and I moved to sunny Florida to take care of my grandpa after my grandma passed away . Mother says he can't be left alone . So here I am thinking about my life , sipping my iced lemon water while floating around in their pool . Grandpa wasn't going to be using it so I might as well enjoy it while tanning in the nasty sweaty sunshine.  Why don't you try going out and exploring or something mother popped her head out the Slider glass doors. Because I'm relaxing mother I tipped my sun hat downward and rolled my eyes at her . Oh sweetie it's sunny here everyday in the sunshine state ! Go find some friends and get some food ! Go find something to do here besides baking in the hot sun by the pool ! She scolded me . When I ignored her I could feel her gaze on me . I tip my sun hat up saying I'm sorry mother I didn't hear you , you were saying ? . My mother got angry - summer you're not death young lady I think you heard me pretty loud and clear ! Now get your butt up and go explore I won't watch you mops around like myself all day long ! . But mother ! I'm not baking in the sunshine I'm fighting with her at this point. Your being lazy young lady ! Go now ! She shouts at me . I am tired of the bitching so I get outta my pool float and tied my hair up in a phony . I definitely don't think I'll enjoy myself and I'll probably melt by the time I'm Back home but it's worth it , if it means getting swag from this depressing house I now moved into .
I wanted to call jasper and tell him just how my days going but sadly I left my phone in my room. I sigh and walked away from the house. I'm walking down the pathway and I got onto the hot sandy beach . Ouch I mumbled . This hot sand is very painful. My toes are burnt already . I'm sure I'm going to have blisters from the hot sunshine on my feet.
There's a bunch of cute boys playing a game of volleyball. I decided to sit down to watch them . I noticed surfers out in the middle of the ocean and those Boys knew how to surf those waves . I'm definitely impressed but wouldn't admit it out loud to those boys !!!!!
I'm grabbing my beach bag and getting up to leave . Hey girl one volleyball boy shouts .
Wanna play ball ? . I saw you checking me out ! This stops me in my tracks . Shocked I turn slowly on my heels - are you talking to me ? I'm Cody Johnson and you are ?!!!! He asked me holding out his hand to greet me. I don't think I've seen you around before ?!
I'm new here , my names Summer not that it's any of your business Cody Johnson ! I'm from Colorado. I also have a boyfriend back home . Figure I'd mention it before you just open your big fat mouth and ask me yourself. I smiled my evil smile . His friends laugh .
I guess guys love sassy girls . Cody - you're not enjoying your stay in sunny Florida ?!!! .
Summer - nope I also hate my name . Sadly I'll never be married to get it changed tho .
Cody burst into laughter. Why are you laughing summer asked him . You're funny ! I'm pretty sure you'd change your last name and not your first unfortunately. Summer - I learn something new everyday. Cody - hope you have a better week summer , maybe you could come watch tomorrows match up ? He tossed the volleyball into the air . I watched him spin it on his finger . I say - are you playing a basketball game next ?!!!
Cody winked and runs away to join a group of his friends. I'll think about it I shouted .
Not happening I thought to myself. I'm sunburnt . I might as well take a walk across the beach and watch the boys surf next . I'm not boy crazy . No I'm not a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that . I'm just over being in this sunshine state ! SOS plz .
When i dip my toes into the water they felt better. Watch out a male voice screamed .
By the time I looked up I was flying through the air . I land in the sand and my drink goes all over me and the sand . I said watch out ! Are you death or something lady the guy scolds me instead of helping me up . I'm sorry I'm mute I spat getting up and just dusting my entire body off . A surfer guy with green eyes and black curly hair looked me up and down, he definitely was judging me . You better watch we're your walking next time he says . Summer - you're the moron that crashed into me and you think you've got the right to scream at me ?! What are you anyways ? The beach police ? Get a life boy !!
I shoved into him walking by him adding by the way ugly surf board . The new chicks a freak he says and his friends burst into laughter and I'm stomping away from them all .
My mothers voice rang out In my head make some friends . I hate everyone here and I hate everything here . The foods fine but back home I think it's way more delicious!!!! .