The brutal snowstorm ⛄️⛄️⛄️

Chapter 18.........

I knew this was going to be a living nightmare from sneaking outta my grandparents beach house to driving to the airport in speedy Florida traffic with horns beeping at me in every freaking direction, but I was actually excited about flying home to see my bffs Bella and Jasper . Jasper doesn't count actually because he's my recent ex boyfriend and Cody hopefully won't breakup with me for flying back home for a few months but I think being away from Nathan and his evil girlfriend definitely would make me better. I think Bella thinks I'm joking or that I'm simply insane and actually staying in Florida. I definitely was nervous for her reaction whenever I showed up at my house back home . I stole mothers house keys to break into the house to because I'm not staying with Jasper or Bella . Im definitely nuts from being in sunny Florida and I need to clear my head for a few months . But it definitely was only a moment of time before mother or Nathan or my boyfriend would be calling my phone saying I've gone missing in action in Florida! . Actually my boyfriend Cody was calling my phone right now and I'm pulling up to park my car at the airport in Tampa . Hello I placed my phone on the Bluetooth in my car as I sat there . Hey babe we're are you? I went to your house and you weren't there but ya mom said Nathan was there this afternoon. Is everything okay? I haven't heard from ya and nether has Nathan . I'm currently busy I say feeling guilty. Busy with? He asked!!!!! Nathan texted me I tracked your location and your at the freaking airport summertime .
I'm at the airport I say with confidence. Cody was shocked - you're at the airport? Your leaving already ? I'm confused I thought you guys were staying here all summer long ?!
Summer - mom can . however I'm finished here . I wanted to have a mental breakdown.
Cody - babe I'm driving to get you , you're definitely overthinking things and I'm here to help you with whatever you need . Summer - Jess won't stop . She's too invested in my life and her boyfriend's. You can't even have a conversation with the guy because she digs her nails into your skin like you're trying to hookup with her boyfriend and I'm just done with her and everything that's been going wrong since I've been living there !!!!!!! .
Cody - I can handle Jess . I'm serious. I'm not letting you fly back to Colorado because it's no longer your home . You belong here and I'll put them both in their places if that would help you feel less stressed out. However I'm picking my girl up from the airport.
My heart just melted and I caved in saying fine but next time I'm escaping from hell . Ok and I won't try to stop you ether he says now Nathan sent me your location so if you'll excuse me I'll be there shortly. I'm driving home no need to come save me babe I texted him and drove back to my grandparents house on the freeway to the ocean !!!!!.
Whenever I was home I parked my car in the driveway and my mother was very angry at me . She screamed - young lady you've got a ton of explaining to do ! I almost called the police! . Summer slammed the car door hard - relax I was out simply driving . Last I checked there wasn't any house rules against being out in public including highways !!!
Nathan burst into laughter . You I snapped at him . Why are you fucking here ? Leave .
Mother - summer ! Shame on you for speaking to your friend like that . He told me ya left the house and tried to run away back home. You were at the airport in Tampa ?!!! .
Cody pulled up in his truck and gets out as I'm being screamed at . Nathan waves at my boyfriend making my stomach turn over . I might throw up from being car sick I lied .
My mother - car keys please ! She holds out a hand and I sighed giving her the keys .
I explained we're not going back home until the very end of summer she screamed at me . You had no right to run away and try flying back home without permission young lady ! You're not 18 yet ! Go to your room and stay there and both of you gentlemen!!! Leave my house ! Yes mam Cody says whisper to me call me trouble maker . Nathan winked at me and says yes mam you're very welcome for this juicy information bye . I flipped him off and ran upstairs to my bedroom and slammed my door screaming !!!!!!
Bella FaceTimes me showing me the winter snowstorm that's currently happening are u back in Florida already ? She giggled I knew you're boyfriend would go after you girl !!!!
I snapped at her actuality Nathan told on me to my mother . I would be flying by now .
Bella showed me the snowstorm saying well at least you can swim look outside my cars full of snow ! I'm literally stuck in winter wonderland and you're bitching of sunshine .
Yikes I'm thinking to myself. Maybe it was for the best . That brutal snowstorm ruined my plans , Nathan ruined my plans and my blood was definitely boiling overboard still .