Having bad dreams 🏡🏠🏡

Chapter 25.

The very next morning I woke up screaming to rocks being tossed at my bedroom window and Nathan standing outside. I opened up my window and looked down at him with my best death stare - would it be even possible to sleep around here these days or do I need to kick your butt myself?! Nathan laughs- summertime I would enjoy that !!!
I rolled my eyes at him . Why are you at my house at 6 am ? I haven't had my caffeine! .
Nathan held two coffee cups in his hands saying - I even got Cody a coffee so he won't wanna murder me, you're welcome and you can thank me later on princess . Wake up .
I'm surfing with your boyfriend this morning and we want you to come out and watch .
Addie is coming and Jess is out there surfing to . I'm not going near her I snap at him .
Nathan laughed - she's surfing and then getting her hair straightened out afterwards. I doubt she's going to care about Addie and you watching us surfing . Now let's move it .
I'm telling him about the threats I got last night and the night before in person in fact .
I ran downstairs grabbing my sandals and heading out the door. Bye mom be home in a few hours love you I shouted . I'm praying she's still sleeping. Bye sweetheart have fun .
She shouts back as I'm slamming the house door shut . Nathan I snapped coffee now ! .
He hands me the coffee. I hate you I say sipping my coffee. Nathan - I'm happy you do .
I think every girl on this beast hates me. I wonder why I rolled my eyes at him . We end up meeting Cody on the beach . I got summer for you Nathan tells him . Have fun guys .
He winked at me before walking away. Cody - bye . Hey babe sorry he didn't let ya sleep in . Addie - hey guys ! She sets up a towel and says sit down me . Thanks we both said as we sat down and I kiss Cody's cheek saying I'm fine losing sleep if I get to see you now !
Nathan rolled his eyes . I rolled mine right back at him when we both looked eyes and I flipped him off . Addie caught the hint that we're in a fight . Addie - wanna go talk ? She taps me on the shoulder. Sure I say dusting myself off telling my boyfriend I'll be back. I walked up the beach with my new best friend. What's up with Nathan and you summer she asked me . Summer - we might've had a fight last night and this morning he woke me up and got me coffee. It's weird . One minute we hate each other the next we don't. I think it's a nightmare I'll never wake up from. I'm constantly confused about feelings!!!
Addie - wow so you're telling me that Cupid has shot you in the butt with his arrow ?!!!!
Summer rolled her eyes- I don't understand how dating works . I'm new here after all ! I have only had one boyfriend my entire teenage life and now I'm dating Cody and there's something wrong with me because I can't see how perfect he is for me and my future!!!!
Addie giggles- girl ! I'd say you definitely should figure out who you wanna be with. He does like you, I don't think he's in love with you tho , Nate seems like the bad boy kinda guy who's gonna take your heart and drag it with him wherever he leaves town . Figures I say underneath my breathe. Addie - I'm just saving you from more bad dreams girlie .
I just say I appreciate it and we walked back to the guys and sat down with both of them and Nathan and Addie chatted when Cody and I went out to surf . Jess catches my eye .
Great just the psycho I need to see right now. She surfed by us ignoring us today . Faint gosh because I'm not in the mood. Jess looks gorgeous surfing I can't even lie . Few surf guys must've agreed with me because I heard whistling and it definitely wasn't at Addie or myself. After surfing Addie and I walked to my house and I said goodbye to her . Im running upstairs to my room . I jumped into a hot shower and strip naked . Afterwords I fell asleep and snuggled into bed with my cat jazzy . She snuggled me . I actually end up having nightmares. Wtf did she mean by you've been warned . Im so confused about everything. And when does Addie leave back to sea ? Will Nate stop being a jerk ?!!!!!!!
I end up having nightmares and woke up screaming my butt off . I'm super dramatic. I had bad dreams but nothing like this . Jess murdered me in the deep blue sea . Sweat beats down my head as I jumped outta bed checking for him out my window again . I heard screaming is everything okay hunny mom swung my bedroom door open . Yes I said and grabbed my coffee excuse me I'm gonna go for a nice relaxing ocean swim !!!
Alright hunny please be careful and watch for sharks she's shouting at me . Noted !!! I shut the door and meet up with Addie telling her about my horrible bad dreams !!!!!!!!