Enjoying my summer 🏄‍♀️✈️🏄‍♀️

Chapter nine .............

I went surfing with Cody the very next morning and it was so much fun . We even got to see some sting rays up close and personal. I was wearing my big hat so sunburn couldn't sting my face . My dark hair floating behind me in the wind as the sting rays surrounded my board . I was definitely enjoying myself. At the same time I was praying waves didn't knock me into the ocean because these sting rays were interested in my surf board and me . Cody was impressed by my skills after my second time surfing out here in these big waves . Jess wasn't here to send waves flying above my face and drowning me under the water . I was definitely enjoying life . I kept surfing the waves like I was a pro suffer . I was definitely enjoying the ocean and the sun a bit more . But it's only because I'm with Cody and nobody else could make me feel this way not even my boyfriend back home .
Nate showed up and sat down in the sand watching me surf towards Cody's surf board .
I grab it and say jump on ! What happened?! I went man overboard he burst salt water outta his mouth and grabbed the board thanks sum he said jumping onto his board . I could eat ! He tells me . Yeah same here I said jumping back on my surf board as he's holding it for me . Let's go to shore he says follow me . Okay I said following him into the shore . I wasn't expecting Nate to be here this early in the morning but whatever .
We walked up the beach . Hey bro Cody says waving to his best friend. Nate looked so pissed off tho . What's wrong Cody says . Nate - summer explained everything to me . I know you kissed her . Cody - are you serious? You're upset because we kissed when you don't even have feelings for her ! Yon have a girlfriend and I don't . You're jealous I'm saying crossing my arms and glaring at him . Cody laughed of course he's jealous of me because he's a douche bag and girls hate douche bags. Nate gets up ready to attack him .
Nate I warned him. Sit down! . I don't take orders from little girls summer . He barks .
Ouch . That stung . Not . Cody - don't call her names over one kiss . She's not yours !!!
Summer says - uh I'm definitely not a trophy you guys . I know they both said to me . I run my fingers through my hair . Guys stop fighting this is stupid I'm begging them . I watched as Nate says I hope you two have a great time together and stomped away . I'm sorry bout him Cody says . Do you want to get ice cream or head back home summer ? .
Home I said . I'll walk you home he says . I didn't object to him walking me home . We walked back and he didn't have much to say . We didn't even kiss again . He just said I'll see you tomorrow and left me at the door as I say goodnight and walked inside shutting the door behind me. I wanted to scream . Nate definitely ruined my fun surfing day at the beach and he didn't care . Wtf doesn't he got a girlfriend. We're was Jess today ?!!!
Probably soaking up the sun and painting her toes rather then standing over Nathan .
I'm assuming she's no longer his body guard. This meant I could have him alone if I wanted to try round 2 of being his friend. I know it's gonna take some time though !!!
My mother asked me - hey sweetheart got ice cream? Yeah I say from a good friend I then run to my bedroom to shower in my bathroom before she pegs me with questions about Cody . I jumped into the shower and get the dirty feeling off of my skin . I need some girls as my bffs around here . Maybe I should find a job ? Maybe a lifeguard?!!!!