Swimming with the fishes 🐟🪼🐟

Chapter 19.........

I'm not being grounded so I went swimming with the fishes and my boyfriend Cody . I'm actually having a nice relaxing time . I gave Jessica and Nathan both the freezing cold shoulder and so did Cody . I don't wanna ruin their friendships however Jessica had it coming when she attacked me again on the beach, this time it was when Cody was swimming beside me . Jessica swam up to us and spit salt water onto us . Cody - Nathan get your girl before my girl drowns her for being a prude . Jessica flirting with coy mans saying oh come on Cody , we both know you're using her and she means nothing to you so why don't you just ditch her and swim with me ? She winked at him . Cody - not true at all Jessica . Jessica - oh but it is true and everyone knows it's true so don't be so shy !
My body gets tense when Cody says piss off to Jessica and grabs me into a grip hold I'll handle her babe keep swimming. Let me go I hissed at him . Nathan winked at Jessica .
I wanted to vomit in my mouth. Was he flirting with her on purpose because I hate him or because he liked me ? He basically admitted it . Jessica I hissed. Yeah newbie ?! She spat water in my direction. If you really wanna play hard ball then I'll spill Nathan's big secret right here in the middle of the deep blue sea in prayers that you drowned his ass .
Nathan spats at me - what are you talking about summer ?! You don't know jack shit !!!
Cody lays on his surf board saying tell her babe . Nathan gave him the death look across his face and I say you're boyfriend admitted he's in love with me and doesn't want me to end up with Cody simply because we're both wrong together. You're welcome sweetie!!!
I swam around waiting for a response from her big fat trap . Nathan jaw dropped open .
Cody burst into laughter. I joined him on his surfboard and kissed him get over yourself hunny . If you don't wanna believe me then watch the screen . Cody pointed towards the big screen tv playing the video of Nathan admitting his true feelings for me . The end ?!!
I think you guys got things to speak about so if you'll excuse us both I paddled away fast and Cody waved bye as he's helping me paddle back to the shore . Nathan grabbed hold of the surfboard and says I don't think so bitch ! He then flips us into the ocean waves . I popped my head above the water and Cody did to . Faint god you're okay I'm saying . I swam towards Nathan wtf is your issue ! I spat at him . Nathan - you are my problem!!!!
Jessica screams at her boyfriend this isn't over she splashed him meet up on shore !!!!!!
Cody - go chase after her and leave summer alone . Nathan - this isn't over both if you ! .
He swam after his evil ass girlfriend screaming her name . How freaking cute is that ?!
I guess we just ruined their relationship I say and Cody say's definitely then the next thing we're doing is swimming around with the fishes and we end up kissing out here in the deep blue sea . Anyways back on the shoreline Nathan was screaming at Jessica . I'd say pretty much their relationship was ending . The sooner the better because I hate her and definitely think he could do way better than her. She's such a psycho it's not funny .
Now the biggest question is - are they breaking up or are they going to makeup now ?.
Anyways I swam around with Cody for a few more hours before it got dark outside and he took me home . My mother was ignoring me . Guess she's pissed. I didn't run away .
I said kicking my sandals off by the front door. My mother says - just go upstairs sum .
Alright mother I don't fight it I ran upstairs to FaceTime Bella about my fun beach day .