A very fun beach day . 🐻🐻

Chapter six ............

This morning I woke up and sat down at the edge of my bed reading a book . My mother walked into my bedroom without knocking so I say grumpily knock much mother ? I'm sorry hunny I figured you'd need some coffee this morning to start off your morning!!!! She says . Sorry mother and thanks I say taking the mug from her and dropping my book . What are you reading there she's asking me trying to make a conversation with me at this point but I can't be mean to her anymore. I say oh it's school work mother .
She raised an eyebrow at me hunny it's summer there's no school. Book please she held out her hand . Summer thinks fast - I'm sure you wouldn't like the book mother . Why's that summer she said coldly . Summer - because it's a real hot and spicy romance ?!!!! .
Her mother says we'll enjoy then . I'm heading to work outside in their garden now!!!
Summer - alright good luck . I said drinking my coffee as she shuts the bedroom door.
I definitely don't want to upset her so I get a bikini on for the day and went outside to the beach . I'm hoping Cody was there and I'm not looking forward to seeing Nathan .
My best friend Bella went exploring by herself today and I'm meeting up with her soon .
Text from Bella - you should definitely grab his phone number this morning summer !
Summer - no boys ! I have a boyfriend already , I definitely don't want Cody's number.
Text from Bella - oh hunny those Colorado boys are nothing but boring . The surfers on the other hand , they definitely can party . Summer- I don't think jasper is boring Bella .
Bella - I'm not talking about him , I'm talking about just boys In general. Get it together.
Summer burst into laughter and then Nate walked up to her saying hey new girl !!!!!!!!
I forgot what you're name was already sorry . What are you doing on my beach surfing again ? . Summer - you're beach ? I'm sorry do you own this beach ? I don't notice you half the time here . Nate - how freaking cute you are ? Actually I do own this beach so if you're interested in surfing here , forget it because my girlfriend owns that ocean baby .
Summer burst into laughter wow you're a idiot . The state owns everything actually but nice freaking try . I think I'm allowed to surf here whenever I wanna surf here . Jess !!! Nate says with a smile hey babe . Look who's here he says . Jess evil eyed me up and then down . I say - hey Jess my eyes are up here by the way . Jess - what are you doing here ? . Summer - well in case you didn't know both of you morons my house is actually on this beach . Jess raised her eyebrows at me saying excuse me Colorado Is your home actually. Nate burst into laughter. Bullies . Summer - activity no my grandparents have a beach house that they moved into here about a few years ago and recently grandma passed away and that's why I'm trapped here . I'm not happy I'm here but until the end of 2024 I'm stuck here . Nate stopped laughing and his expression changed to serious.
Excuse me I shoved past her . Jess - well welcome to Florida bitch stay away from Nate and stay away from me! Bye bye ! . Nate says Jess grow up and chased after me and I'm not really in the mood to talk to him so I speed walked home . Summer please stop ! He runs after me . Summer is everything ok Cody says running up to me from the ocean . I noticed him surfing but I never was paying that much attention because of Nate and his mean girlfriend. I took off running full speed ahead with tears running down my face . I hated jess and I hated Nate . I don't understand why he's dating her . She's such a bitch to everyone. Cody screamed at Nate - what did you do ? He shoved Nate into the sand .
Nate screaming - I didn't do anything, ask jess what she did . I'm actually pissed at her .
I went home and ran upstairs crying . I miss grandma and I hate being here because all those good memories are just memories now and I've got her things in my bedroom at home that grandpa sent to me and mother . My mother was gardening plants and she stopped watering them and shouts are you okay sweetheart?! I hate that nickname ! I screamed into my pillow . I'm definitely moving out and I'm packing up my bags !!!!!! .
Bella texted - hey we didn't get a Chance to meet up today, I'm walking up now to your house and I got Ice Cream. Mint chocolate chip I text . Yes open up she texted me hurry up before I drop the ice cream in the sand . I went downstairs. Hey thanks bestie !!!!!!!
Bella says now hunny you can tell me everything that happened because you look like crap . I end up telling her about Jess the mean girl and her boyfriend Nate and Cody .