I need time to myself.💦🌊💦

Chapter 17..........

I FaceTimed my best friend Bella about what's been happening lately. Wow sounds like a big fat messy situation she says . Yeah I wish I could just fly home and stay there I'm saying . Bella burst out laughing on FaceTime- why I thought everything was perfect as I heard you saying last night. Summer sighed - I lied to you. I quite my lifeguard job and I go surfing with Cody but Nathan's always around the beach with his evil girlfriend ! It gets even more exhausting today ! Bella - why ? What happened this time with them ?! .
Summer - I got attacked once again by Jessica because of her Stupid boyfriend and his actions. Bella giggled- what did he do that's bad ? . Summer - he thought Cody shoved me on purpose and that I was drowning in the middle of the ocean. Bella giggled way harder holding her stomach saying are you this upset because he tried saving your life today ? If that was me I'd just melt with butterflies in my pit of my stomach summer .
Summer - yeah it was very adorable. His wacko girlfriend saw the whole thing go down and as soon as my feet touched the dry land she attacked me and shoved me face first in the sand and embarrassed me and Nathan didn't even see her shoving me . I defended myself but this bitch is clearly crazy and warned me again to stay away from him !!!!!!!! .
Bella - if I were you I'd just say listen bitch you're boyfriends obviously in love with me .
Summer - I'm honestly shocked she hasn't burnt my grandparents beach house into the ground yet . She's that psycho . Im fed up with this nonsense everyday this happens!!!!!!
Bella - summer she's jealous of you and that's all it is . Things should blow over soon ?!!
Summer - yeah maybe thanks for listening to me rant but I'm gonna go swimming now .
Bella blows a few kisses my way saying chin up bestie you'll be flying back here soon !!!!
I doubted it because mother was planning on us staying here all freaking summer long .
My mother knocked on my door- you never told me that you have a new boyfriend!!!!!!!
There's a handsome boy waiting downstairs for you so stop sobbing and go downstairs.
I just fake a smile saying the news here travels fast . I ran downstairs and outside to him saying oh you're not Cody . Hi . Nathan said . You're mother thinks I'm ya boyfriend . I wanted to check on you . I shook my head no and locked the door in his face walking in my backyard and trying to stay quite as I burst into tears. Im definitely fed up with her .
I had a plan to fly away the very next day back to Colorado and maybe leave Florida?!!!!
I needed time to myself so the only thing I could do is secretly get on that airplane and go home and pray for a safe flight and end up back home with my best friend Bella and my ex boyfriend Jasper . Im fed up with having no friends in this sunshine state of hell .
Im definitely fed up with running into Jess and Nathan 24/7 every time I'm surfing !!! .
I texted Bella I'm flying home I'll see you tomorrow and don't mention this to mother .
Bella sends me laughing faces and she thinks I'm joking but I'm being dead serious!!!!!