Lets have a spa night 🩷🧊🩷

Chapter seven ...............

Having a very relaxing spa night was just what I needed. After dealing with bullies on a beach I'm literally done . I think Nate felt bad but I didn't once look back knowing his lychee of a girlfriend was next to him . I placed bubbles and flowers in my bath and I let my body go limp . I listen to relaxing jazz music whenever I'm pissed off and I wanna be away from people. Bella was hanging out in my bed reading a book of mine I'm letting her borrow. She's flying back home tomorrow and honestly I might force her to take me with her by begging on my knees. I honestly hate Florida and the kids here hate me to .
I had a tiny crush on Cody but if he's staying friends with Nate it definitely won't lasts .
Bella texting - you know this jazz music is gonna put me right to sleep and I'll miss my fight right ? . I giggled and texted her back - sorry and about this flight let me join you .
Bella laughed from my bedroom texting - you're mother wouldn't love me after that !!!
I texted her - too freaking bad ! I hate it here . Bella - you're s ting like your moving in .
It's until summer ends and then you'll be home sweet home by that time . You could simply just avoid Nate and Jess while you're here by just staying home in your bed all day long . Lock your mother out of your bedroom, pretend to be asleep like 24/7 . That is definitely what I'd do . Summer texting - I'm getting outta this bath to come murder you so if I were you I'd hide . Haha funny bitch she texted back . I sat up shut off the music and drained the bath texting - you think I'm playing I'm flying home with you .
Bells texted - ask your mother and she will murder you . I jumped outta the bath tub .
I wrapped myself in a bath robe and stepped into my bedroom I told you to hide !!! .
Bella - you don't scare me summer . Summer - I wanna go home to Colorado . I'm so over living here and I'm going to die of heat stroke . Bella - FaceTime your boyfriend I think you miss him and your acting insane . If I were you I'd be very happy right now.
Summer - excuse me? I know I'm home sick . Bella - so you're not missing jasper then she looked surprised. I shake  my head no and just sighed laying my face in a pillow . I hope I suffocate myself. Bella - you're dramatic. And your doorbell is ringing right now .
Mother don't answer that door I screamed downstairs as I say to Bella . Hide now !!!!!!
She runs in my closet okay chill out . She runs and hides . I got dressed fast . Nathan I think she's in her room. My mother said and I'm cursing under my breath freaking out .
I locked him outta my bedroom. Nate's footsteps were coming from upstairs now and I felt sick . Bella whispered why's he here ? I don't know I whisper back confused as well .
Nate knocked on the door hey summer are you In here or this not your bedroom?!!!!!!
Bella whispering- let him in . I actually wanna ease drop on your conversation please .
I rolled my eyes at my best friend and said yes it's my bedroom. I opened my door why are you in my house? . Nate holds up pink roses - I wanna apologize on Jess behalf she definitely can be harsh sometimes. But I'm also sorry . I haven't been really the nicest.
Summer looked down at the roses he's holding - I don't want fake apologies from you . I definitely don't want you here and I definitely don't want roses from you . This isn't the bachelor . Bella snickers . Nate - I'm going to pretend that you accept my apology and leave these he placed them on the hallway floor I hope you have a nice day ladies !!!!!!!
He looks sad and depressed and maybe disappointed in my reaction to his apology?!!! .
Bella - he's cute . If you had any brains you'd go after him . You date him then Bella I said . Bella opens my bedroom door saying Nate wait ! And locked me outta my room.
Summer - hey ! She banged on her bedroom door. Bella ! I'm going to punch you !!!!!!
Nate - you're stepping on the roses . Summer turned around to face him - who cares ! .
Nate - you wanted to speak with me ? He asked me . I pick up the roses - I'm sorry but you're girlfriend is a bitch and you are to . I honestly can't stand her and I can't even stand you . Please take these back . I shove them away into his chest . I have a boyfriend and you've got a girlfriend this is very inappropriate behavior on your behalf Nathan !
Fine I'm sorry I care about you losing your grandma and I'm sorry for caring for you ! .
He says walking away and slammed the roses into the wall . Holy crap . He hated me .
I stood there stunned in the hallway and gasped for sir feeling like a bitch and guilty .
Bella open the door I screamed . Hey ! Bella let me into the room . You are brutal my friend . He's pissed off now so I don't know how you plan on fixing things summer !! .