I got the summer job 🕶️🌤️🕶️🏝️

Chapter ten ..........

I actually think being a lifeguard was the perfect job that's going to keep my mother out of my business the whole I'm living here. I mean how hard could this possibly be ?!!!! .
My boss laughed at me as I'm stumbling outta the ocean spit up salty ocean water out of my mouth and nearly having a heart attack. Actually she wasn't my boss yet but praying she wants to hire me . Granted this always happens on a lifeguards very first day !!!!! I think you're very great at swimming and you need to be fast to save people everyday so congratulations you've got the job . I'll be sure Jess here gives you the beach tour and oh welcome to sunny Florida summer . She walked off . I'm left shocked. Jess mumbled to herself. I rolled my eyes at her saying you don't need to show me around . I walk away .
Jess throws daggers at me and says stay the hell away from me while we both are out in the ocean she warned me . Stay away from Nathan he's mine . I'm not interested I said . You're actually crazy if you think anyone would be interested in Nathan when he's rude and has a nasty little attitude just like you I snapped at her . Let's be clear Jessica I'm only here for the summertime and to make money here to move back home . Step off . I really don't appreciate you acting like a psycho everyday over you're ugly boyfriend!!!!!!
I went surfing with Cody not Nathan ! Grow up and get outta my hair this afternoon!!!!!
Jess - well good ! Because Nathan wouldn't leave me for your ugly frog looking face !!!!!
My boos snapped - hey no fighting on my bench and get back to watching this ocean ! .
Yes boss I smiled her way I'm sorry I'm putting Jess in her place for bullying me here .
My boss - Jessica my office after please ! She smiled back at me . Keep it up summer ! .
Thank you boss I shouted getting up into my lifeguard Chair. What ? I asked Jessica as I'm get the death look from her . She definitely wanted to kill me by tipping my tower overboard into the sand . I'd only suffer a broken arm or keg not death and she knows that. She screamed stomping her feet like a child . This isn't over ! She pointed at me . I said well that's not the way it seems . Jess - I'll make your life here living hell hunny !!!!
I blow her s kiss saying our boss wants you if I were you I'd hurry along hunny . Screw u she mumbled and walked away from me . I burst out laughing as Cody says welcome to the team . What's with her this afternoon? . I shrug - she's just always grumpy here I'm guessing. Cody - do you wanna surf today ? . Sure I smiled at him see you around then .
Yeah I'll definitely see you around and uh tell Nate to stay away from me because Jess is always up my ass and now I'm currently working with her . Cody - noted . He walks off .
Jess was speaking to my boss whenever my eyes stared her down and found her and it's not looking good for me . My boss Cindy stomped right over to me - summer back to ya tower please don't be having conversations boys and not paying attention to people who are swimming out there she pointed to the lifeguard chair and says thank you summer .
I apologize I shouted and just let things slide before take my seat in my lifeguard seat . I think this means war . Notes - don't let friends visit you on the beach during work hours and pay attention to your Job that's at stake . Jess wasn't getting away with that again !.
I'm grateful I've got this job in the first place and I really don't want it to get messed up just because of this evil jealous chick that thinks she is the hottest lifeguard out there !!!