Raindrops 💦💦💦

Chapter thirteen...........

I was still waiting for Bella to break the depressing news . I haven't heard from him since I've arrived here and honestly it's super frustrating to me and disrespectful so maybe if Bella doesn't report back then I'll have to take matters into my own hands .
But for now I'm relaxing in a bubble bath and reading my murder mystery books . I heard my phone ring and I picked it up saying hey Bella . Bella - jasper is breaking up with you but he definitely isn't cheating on you. I guess the news travels fast back home I'm sorry Sum . Summer - what are you talking about? The news travels back home ? Ya told him about Cody ! I snapped at her . I'm sorry it just slipped outta my big mouth she said . So he's breaking up with me because he thinks that I cheated on him with Cody ?! I say . I'm sorry she repeated . I actually can't speak right now goodbye I hung up the phone in her face . I was beyond furious. Now I'm calling up jasper for some answers. I needed to confront him about breaking up with me . Hey summer jasper says . Hello I heard from Bella that you're breaking up with me . Why ? I asked knowing the response he's about to say . Jasper - you cheated on me . I heard from Bella about those surfers . I definitely didn't cheat on you I said coldly trough the phone sipping my hot coffee in the hot bath . My blood's boiling over . Jasper - alright then who's Cody ? I heard from Bella you've got a crush on him. You've definitely hung out with him multiple times already !
Summer - are you trying to tell me that I'm not allowed to have guys as my friends now because that's definitely not okay with me ! I never told you not to have girls as friends .
Jasper - listen summer we're definitely meant to be friends anyways if you wanna date him then date him but don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart . Summer - I might need some new friends if this is how they treat me . And I'm glad we're breaking up . I hung up on him and now I needed outta this bathtub because my body temp just went up a degree hotter because of how pissed I was . I jumped out wrapping myself up in a towel and texted Bella - you're such a traitor. I lost my boyfriend because of you !!!!
I let those harsh words up in the air . I sent the texts hoping that she felt guilty for what she's done . I definitely feel like throwing up and I can't believe this has become my new life . I did like Cody but now the kids on the beach knew along with my ex boyfriend!!!!!!
And I think Nate sneaking in my backyard pool and explaining his feelings for me . Uh . I hated that he liked me to . Two surfer boys like you and your upset Jasper dumped ya I get texts back . Summer texts - so you don't feel guilty about telling him bout Cody ?!!
How do you even know if Nate likes me ? I'm convinced he definitely hates my guts !!!!!
Bella texted me- I feel guilty about everything however I was just trying to help you out .
You and jasper would never lasts anyway . You've got more history with Cody or Nate !
Hmm I guess she's got a point here . I'm less mad at her now . Summer are you good ? .
I texted her - yeah you've got a point but I didn't come here for a summer romance!!!!! .
Bella - well maybe you didn't but honestly both boys are really cute and very intelligent.
They surf and just because they don't read big books you're not interested in them ?!! I definitely call BS . You and Cody , there's definitely sparks flying there and Nathan's a jealous boy . He knows his girlfriend sucks and that's why he's gone after you now girl .
Summer texted - I guess I didn't think of that. But I'm not interested in Nathan at all . I think he's very rude and grumpy . You've met your match and you can't stand him cause you both have something in common and that's being grumpy 24/7 . Summer sighed . I don't think living here would kill me from the inside out but now I'm just dying 24/7 !!!
Maybe I should make a ice bath and have it feel like ice drops on my skin . Rain drops .
I'm not grumpy I text her . I'm annoyed. Bella laughed texting her back - you can't just lay in bed all day and night or a ice bath and read heavy books whenever there's cute guys searching the beach for you. Summer texting her - yeah well they come to me as it should be and not the other way around and in the future don't spill the big secrets plz .
Bella texted - no problem and I'm sorry I ruined your boring ass relationship with him .