Beach baby down in the sand 🏝️⚓️🛟

Chapter 26.

I'm standing by the deep blue sea and studying the waves and the way they moved . I'm nervous that Jess would come sneaking from behind me at any given minute and shove me man overboard, but it doesn't happen and I finally find my muscles relaxing inside my body . Until Addie scares the living crap outta me hey I've been thinking about that other girl who hangs out with Molly and Jess a lot and how they treat her very poorly !!!
She looked at me with very apologetic eyes . I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you. I talk a lot . Summer - nah I'm fine , I thought you were Jess coming to shove mr to my death . I laughed a sigh of relief rushing over me along with this nice ocean breeze we're getting. I think we should help Kenzie make new friends. Summer - I definitely agree but how ? She's like the puppy that's forced to stay tied to her leash or be suddenly shocked ! It's hard to steal her away from them . We definitely need to save her from becoming deep sea bass Addie says . I definitely agree summer says . Although I got this texts on my phone and I kinda forgot to mention it . I show her the texts . She reads it saying it's a simple warning that we should ignore. It's got nothing to do with Kenzie . Yeah true . I do think these threats are empty but who really knows what those girls are planning!!! Addie and I just watched the waves crashing over the shore watching dolphins jumping outta the water and drinking coffee . Half of my cup was on the gravel due to being so scared by her . I take a few deep breaths in then out . Addie - this is very relaxing. Let's just see how long it lasts I tell her . Beach baby Jess walked up towards us laughing as she's singing- beach baby , down in the sand . Look who it is the twin freaks Molly and Kenzie ! Molly and Kenzie burst into laughter. Summer - hey Jess that's a nice dress ya got on there , we're did you buy it ? Jess - oh thanks summer I'm glad you asked me !!!! It's from tikis brand that you couldn't really afford....boom . I threw hot coffee at Jess !!
Ahhhhh ! She's screaming taking a step backwards and Molly just laughed and Kenzie .
Freak ! You just ruined my new dress ! Bitch ! She screamed bloody murder at me !!!!!
Addie burst into laughter- hey Jess go get your nails done and leave us alone bye bye .
Jess says this definitely isn't over watch your back new girls and stomped away from us both . Molly ! Kenzie ! She calls them . Like always they follow her . Hey Kenzie ! Wait a minute Addie says . Kenzie just stares at her . You actually don't wanna be her friend do you ? She says . Summer - have you ever seen mean girls ? She's evil . Kenzie - maybe but I'm kinda stuck being their friend. I gotta go now . Bye . She took off running before we could save her . We heard molly Jess sing beach baby beach baby down in the sand .
Addie giggles- they both act like 2 year olds don't you agree? Summer - yeah definitely.
I didn't know I came here to be repeating high school again but yet here I am doing it .
We both cheers coffee to that one and we didn't let the group of mean girls ruin the day as we're watching the dolphins. We could hear Jess saying I wanna swim with one and she's pointing at the dark blue dolphins jumping outta the ocean . Me too ! Molly says .
Kenzie says yeah actually that would be nice . I've always wanted to pet a dolphin up close . Molly and Jess giggled and she adds what's funny about that ? You wouldn't be included Molly spat . Addie - she's a bitch and I'm fed up with it since being here we've gotta do something. Summer - maybe we should go swimming with those dolphins and we invite Kenzie to tag along . Addie - you're smart . You deserve more new best friends she says . Kenzie ran away crying and their laughing at her cry baby Jess screamed !!!!!!
She ruined today summer says let's leave . Yeah good idea Addie says and we left . Hey . Summer says grabbing Kenzie by her arm . Are you alright ? Addie - we heard them . I think you should be friends with us and stop talking to them . Their bitches . Jealous to of you clearly . You're a new girl and they hate Addie and I because we're new girls !!!!! Summer says . Kenzie crying - I thought they wanted to go swim with dolphins with me to . Addie hugs her - we're actually thinking about swimming with the dolphins Kenzie .
Summer - you're invited to join us , besides you really think those girls would lasts in the ocean with dolphins? Jess would die of a heart attack right there in the middle of the ocean Addie says . Kenzie smiled at us both you've got a great point . I actually think both of those girls kept hair dryers in their purses for surfing in the middle of the sea !!!
We burst into laughter and Grab her arm . Let's go swimming with those dolphins ken !