Thanks for resding the perfect summer 🧘‍♀️🏄‍♀️🧘‍♀️

Hey Ashley army I'm hoping you've enjoyed the perfect summer I'll be writing book 2 whenever I get done with the ending book of surfs up everyone's favorite book series of mine . I'm hoping that you've like this book . I'm thinking of making it a 3 to 4 series . If you've enjoyed this book and reading it and you wanna see more fighting w summer and Nathan don't worry about it because you'll definitely be seeing more of that sticky situation ship grow as these series keep on . I've enjoyed writing books for over 10 years on whattpadd now and my goal is to hopefully get noticed by publishers soon because it is my dream job and I do take writing very seriously and always have in high school. I am a very hard worker and I don't let people bring me down. I'm definitely enjoying it .
Writing has just always been my passion and I'm always looking for creative ideas for my books and the stories and the meanings behind it . Anyways enjoy book 1 and I'll be writing surfs up book 7 now . This book has been enjoyable writing . Definitely my best one yet . Anyways tell me are you team Nathan or team Cody with summer ? I'm very curious. Share your thoughts and let me know how should book 2 storyline go down ?

Thanks for always reading my books and enjoy reading other's Ashley army .

Check out my YouTube channel Ashley army. More vids coming out very soon .