Addies very last day. 🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️

Chapter 28.

Addie actually ended up dying her hair dark brown and surprised us last night and apparently her best friend Ashley Carson was moving to Florida with her next year. I am very excited to making more friends next summertime . I'm gonna be sad watching my friend leave . But here we all are about to go surfing for the very last time. I made up w Nathan to so I ended up inviting him to tag along . You should've seen Jess eyes bug out when she saw him with me . Cody and I are officially in a serious relationship though . I don't think Jess understands yet . And she is convinced I'm into him when I'm over it ! .
It's funny she thinks I'm the one dating Nathan when actually Addie is secretly dating him . As for Kenzie she's staying single but rumors are flying the new guys kinda cute .
Addie and Nathan kiss and I prayed Jess wasn't watching because all hell would break lose . Anyways the 4 of us jumped into the water off our surf boards and splash round .
Lots of people ask are you jealous of Addie dating Nathan ? My response is always no .
Nathan and I don't get along very often so we wouldn't last in a serious relationship. I think Cody is great though. He's always been welcoming from the very beginning and I'm glad he's my boyfriend. We FaceTime Ashley after we're all finished surfing and I called it , Jess saw them make out because as soon as we hung up we heard screams .
We didn't want to deal with her drama though so we got up as a group and just ran ! .
It's Addie's last day and the last thing she needs is being threatened by molly and Jess .
Anyways we've said goodbye to Addie and Nathan says I'll see u soon before kissing her and we're crying hugging her bye . Kenzie was our new best friend. Jess was pissed off .
Until we meet again Addie screamed as the ship went away with her family on board .
Summer - awe Nate's crying . Nathan - no I'm perfectly fine . Mind your business bro .
We burst into laughter and Cody says - yeah he's definitely been crying . His girl left . I am so pumped for next summer . Sweet sweet summertime oh how you've passed by !!