Hello summer 🏄‍♀️💦🐟

Chapter 21..........,

Hi my names summer and welcome to my life here in the sunny state of Florida, this is Jessica she's a pro surfer here in the area and one of my best friends. Funny story here . We actually used to hate each other's guts . This is her boyfriend and my friend Nathan we call him Nate though for short and we still hate each other's guts . And he's a great surfer to . Then this is my boyfriend Cody , we met here surfing these waves in sunny Florida and that's my summertime life . Bye . This is summer and I'm singling out !!!!!
I ended the video and everyone clapped . Hello summer could become a book one day Jessica said to me walking up to me with her surfboard in her arms . Nathan kisses her saying great shot of you babe . The ocean wave's really we're great out there today to ! .
Cody laughed wrapping an arm around me saying I agree we should turn it into a book .
Summer - nah I prefer to make summertime beach movies . Books take longer to make .
Nathan says - you're such a nerd summer , you definitely should think bout making this into a book. Summer laughed - you're boyfriends a pain in my ass . Jessica - mine to !!!!
We burst into laughter together. Let's ditch the boys and grab a ice cream come she's saying grabbing me by the arm . I'm not rejecting it . Okay I followed her towards this cute adorable ice cream stand place and she says two cookie dough Ice cream cones !!
We waited for our Ice cream to come out . So I wasn't excepting you to move here and I was against it but since you're not after Nathan I'm definitely okay with you staying !!!
Summer giggled - I wasn't interested in him from the very beginning because he's too rude and mean . Jessica - he definitely might have a crush on you still . Summer- yup I really doubt that and if that's the case just drown him next time you're swimming with him in the deep blue sea. We laughed getting our ice cream and she says don't worry I will . We walk back to our boyfriends and back towards the boys beach house instead of ours . If you've told me I'd be living with Jess of all people I'd think you're insane ! Yet here I am renting a place with her by the ocean . As long as Nathan's still hers I'm safe .
Anyways my sweet summer has come to a closing end and this means goodbye summer until next year. Oh wait I'm not in Colorado I'm home sweet home in sunny Florida!!!!!!

The end ........ for now . Thnx Ashley army hopefully you enjoyed this short story.
I tried to make it a funny grump sunshine troth and place Cody as the love interest.

Book 2 coming in the new year tho so be on lookout everyone.

Oxox Ashley Batacchi .