Part 1 (vanilla kingdom)

This story doesn't follow the games path, so you will be doing your own exploration, and then you will find ginger brave and his friends.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

You were just hanging out with your idle, the witch, which I know seems strange, but she didn't eat you, so you saw her as your mom.

You and her were making some cookies as your mom told you about how she was supposed to marry a man named Benjamin, but alas, he cheated on her with her sister.

That was when you stopped listening because mom tends to get a bit graphic when she's worked up, so you are just staring off into the oven.

When you saw a strange thing, a cookie came running out of the oven wanting to help your mom out. You chased after the cookie.

What you did not see coming was getting lost.

As you were chasing the cookie, you got distracted by a cute little bunny and quickly lossed sight of the cookie. What you didn't know was that you were lost like really lost.

And as this was happening, a little ginger brave made it to the sugar gnome village.

So, not knowing where you were, you just wandered until you saw another cookie he was with this big werewolf guy and a mean looking manager lady.

Even though you had your doubts about taking too strangers, you had to ask for directions, so you talked to them.

Even though they looked mean they weren't and kindly gave you directions to the vanilla kingdom or something saying that it was the closest known kingdom to their area.

Walking to this vanilla kingdom was tiresome for a kingdom close by it sure as hell wasn't.

On your way there, you stumbled onto a battle that was talking place between a bunch of cookies and some weird ice cream robots.

Getting tired, you go to the cookie people who were attacking those robots. You go up to the cookie who you thought was there leader, so you walked to the guy who had a staff he was surpringly calm and collected so you talked for a while...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

(End of part 1)

-365 words-