Part 2 (vanilla kingdom)

[POV:Pure Vanilla]

Today was a normal day. I meant normal for me and my people. We woke up to screaming and destruction. This is really normal when you live next to Vanilla kingdom. Well, it wasn't always like this.

We used to live in the safe walls of Vanilla kingdom the world was peaceful and the people were happy it was amazing while it lasted.

When it all happened, there was fire everywhere, and the casle that was once a shining star of hope shattered into dispare. The people who were brought in by us betrayed us in the end talking over the casle and rampaging through the once grate Vanilla kingdom, but that was when we were hopeless.

The survivors of that regrouped here where we are now. Wow, that was a depressing thing to think about this early in the morning. Well, I might as well get to work.

As this thought was going through my head, a cookie with his leg ripped off came into my humble abode or for now office, and like normal, I got to work.

So, doc, how bad is it? Asked Bob. You're going to need some extra support or a prosthetic of some kind. Awww, grate the prothetic is going to take forever just bandage it up I'll call my wife. Bandaging up Bob's leg was easy his leg was already pretty burnt when he escaped the vanilla kingdom, so he doesn't really feel anything in that leg anymore.

As Bob called his wife to come pick him up, I was sorting through some herbs that I would've needed if Bob felt pain in that leg, but he didn't, which was good because we were running low on good healing supplies.

Brenda came in a couple of minutes later to come pick up Bob with their kid, Ash. Ash was born during the downfall of the vanilla kingdom, so her name fits her. She's a quiet kid. I mean, if I had her childhood, I would be quite traumatized, too.

Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever have kids of my own sometimes, but with where I live right now and my line of work, I most likely won't.(MothGirly: or so he thought)

That is unimportant right now. I have to talk to Black Rasin Cookie about how frequent these fights are getting and how they are getting closer to the main camp.

I was speaking to Black Rasin Cookie about our impending doom, if we don't move our camps, Black Rain Cookie is one of my most trusted cookie alis she is a brave and fearless cookie who helps us scope out unfamiliar land and our enemies positions she is a valid asset to team and always has been even when we lived in vanilla kingdom.

So, as we talked about new areas to settle camps at, a cookie jumped out of the bushes.

Seeing the possibility of danger in the situation, Black Rasin Cookie jumped in front of me, The cookie who jumped out of the bushes was not from our camp you could see that as clear as day from the clothes that she wore. Originally, I thought that the enemy had recruited more individuals for their evil doing and destruction, but on a closer look, I could see that she was pretty much powerless, and I signaled to Black Rasin Cookie that she could back down so she backed down slightly letting the cookie walk around her to talk to me, although the cookie looked harmless and there was no sign of malicious intent, I was still anxious about the situation as she sparked up a conversation I couldn't help but listen to how strong and confident her voice was.

[POV: You]

I was watching a cookie that I thought would give me the directions to Vanilla kingdom, so obviously, not wanting to seem like a creep, I jumped out of my hiding place, and began to go to him my chaperone my savior if he gives me directions. There was a weird emo bird lady in front of him giving me death glares. I thought she looked badass.

Walking over and trying to ignore the increasingly more aggressive death glares I was getting. I finally arrived at my destination. This guy has a staff and honestly didn't look really friendly either, but I'm in dire need of a place to get some beauty rest.

So, as I was talking to this cookie about the vanilla kingdom and if he had heard of it. He said yes I have heard of the vanilla kingdom I once lived there. Jackpot direction was secured, so I asked him if he could give me directions to vanilla kingdom and he kindly explained that the area was in complete destruction and that it was under the rule of some cake hound thing or whatever.

This sucks now I have to find a cave or whatever to sleep in.

But then an idea struck me he said he used to live in vanilla kingdom so doesn't that mean he lives somewhere else now. So with this thought in mind I asked him if he knew any good areas to sleep in and describing my situation as a lost travler who is in dire need of a good place to rest...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

910 words

Sorry for any misspelled words in this or the last chapter :)

I fixed it in the last chapter