Part 22 (dark cacoa kingdom)

You woke up to bright ass lights and a crowd of people. You were tied up with a knife to your neck... Jk.

You actually woke up to a room decorated in snow drop and hellebore wild flowers weaved into the beautiful drapes. There was also a vasse of black tulips next to where you were lying. You were dressed in some clothing that you weren't originally wearing. It was a beautiful, almost royal looking dress in a beautiful baby pink with many valuable jewels embedded into the bodice, mainly rhodonite, rose quarts, and pink kunzite.
-^-
[Meaning of the crystal's]

Pink kunzite: A crystal of new love, new romance, new relationships.

Rhodonite: A stone of compassion, an emotional balancer that clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past, and that nurtures love.

Rose quarts: A healing crystal and the stone of unconditional love.
-^-
[Meaning of the flowers]

Snow drop: New beginnings, hope, rebirth, and the ability to overcome challenges.

Hellebore: Serenity, peace, and tranquility, but that has not always been the case in Victorian times. The flower of hellebore plant signified delirium, and in some cultures today, still see the flower as representing stress, anxiety, and scandal.

Black tulips: Mean power and strength. Their mysterious and elegant shade depicts royalty.
(If any of you are russian, ignore this part, please, and thank you)

You were completely weirded out by this because girl you just woke up and honestly who the fuck changed you. You remember vividly being in a disheveled wedding dress, but here you are waking up in what seemed to be a royal gown fit for a queen like what?

I mean, it was a beautiful dress, but you weren't a queen. You were just a normal but traumatized cookie. You were never the queen of a kingdom like what I'm confused.

Whatever this is a weird setup to begin with, like what is with all the flowers decorating the room im staying in? Who decided to do this? Did they know I liked flowers and crystal's because if they knew, then that's a little weird.

As these thoughts were bouncing around in your skull, you couldn't help messing around with the tulips that they placed on the hand carved desk next to you.

Then there was a slight sound of keys jingling and hitting one another. Hmmmm seems someone is coming in, I wonder if this is the person who decided to decorate this room like this?

And then the key turned in the key whole, and with a click, the door opened and the doctor walked in but behind him there was a tall dark figure...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-473 words-

Btw I have seasonal allergies so I would literally be puffy eyed and runny nosed in that flower hell even though that flower room would be astetic as hell. Cute ♡♡♡