Part 5 (vanilla kingdom)

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Pure Vanilla ( yander )

Btw changed the amount of time that passed on the last one to make this seem a little less weird

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

(POV:You)

You were so fed up with this bitch you and Pure Vanilla were having such a good day too. Ughhhh, I might actually kill her. I'm sooo done with her ruining me and Pure Vanillas days with her constant flirting.

What you didn't notice was that you were actually jealous. And Pure Vanilla was beyond pissed that Alexis was ruining his date nights with you.

-Flash back-

(POV:Pure Vanilla)

I never thought that I would ever feel romantic attraction to anyone because of my position in the survivor camp, but I was wrong really wrong.

It all started when she came to me for answers about the vanilla kingdom. I was puzzed at this at first because I thought that I would only see her that one time, but I was also wrong with that assumption, so we talked, and I told her the tragic tale of my kingdom.

But when I thought she was going to leave, she didn't and instead asked if she could help me restock our herbs. I thought nothing of it and allowed her to tag along, and that is where I found out that she liked plants and herbs just like me and as weird as this sounds she was the only person in the survivor camps that appreciated herbs and herb blends as much as me.

This made me think of her as my only friend, and even if Black Rasin Cookie was seen by people as my friend, she was not. We were alis not friends, so seeing a person as a cookie who would not judge me for my interest or use me because of my strengths was a huge development for me.

The next day, she came around again. So I asked her for her name since someone had given her my name, but I didn't know hers and she said y/n and at that time I only thought of her as a friend. But she kept on finding me and hanging out with me. I started to see those days that we would spend together as dates.

As the first week passed, I felt myself waiting for her arrival so we could make flowers crowns with dried flowers, have picnics, lay under the stars together, and just bask in the sun. I was completely attached to her at this point.

So when she didn't show up one day, I freaked out like she could have been in danger, so I started looking and threatening people, and for those who didn't give me the answer that I wanted I gave them an illness nothing too bad it would hurt alot but it wouldn't kill them.

That's when I realized how far I was willing to go just to see you, and honestly, it terrified me. I never thought that I would ever go this far for anyone , but here I am, causualy harming the survivors of the place I used to rule.

So, I tried to deny my ever growing feelings towards her. I tried to distance myself from her, but I couldn't it was killing me. So I just completely gave up falling into the pit of absolute obsession I had over her. I would keep her near me at almost all times because what if she fell in love with someone and left me? I couldn't have that happening she was my queen.

-End of flashback-

So that was how i completely fell in love with y/n and when 2 weeks passed and this Alexis cookie showed up, and when she started causing problems for my relationship, I was at first annoyed and now I'm pissed because whenever she shows up and starts her stupid game of flirting with me my y/n leaves and I don't see her at all until the next day I hate it.

At this point, I'm done with her she I a nuances to me, and y/n, she is as good as dead to me...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-712 words-

Btw sorry I didn't post on Valentine's Day, I was at the gym.

Thx for reading my story ❤️