Part 23 (dark cacoa kingdom)

Warning ⚠️

Gory ♡

We love dictators here. Jk Dark Cacoa is a total dictator, though he is not a sweet little cookie.

Not really yander dark cacoa, but you know just posesive.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---
(POV:Dark Cacoa)

I should've killed her that day. When I was in there, it was a normal day. I was doing my normal work, keeping a kingdom running, and executing any citizen who was accused of treason, murder, or any crime that seemed bad enough for an execution. They were public execution to try and keep the kingdom under my control they were bloody and gruesome on purpose to strike fear in the people and to keep them from rebellion and sense I was in a bad mood because of that cookie they were particularly gory that day gutts flying everywhere as my sword striked them in the stomach blood sparying on my clothes and face the ground where there bound body was is covered in blood and dismembered body parts and on this day no one accused that was spared.

As I was walking back to my room from the public executions covered in blood and some gutts that flew in my direction when I slashed the accused cookies stomach open. I walked past that cookies door, which took up so much of my brain at the moment, and I had the brilliant idea to get this shit over and just deal with the cookie today though it hurt alot to think of plunging a knife into the cookies esophagus it had to be done if I didn't do it one of my citizens would.

I can't have any of my citizens killing and dismembering this cookie they would probably not even have a proper funeral for her, just probably scattering her limbs about the place like they were meaningless to them.

Well, at least I would give her a proper  funeral and burry her under the cherry blossom tree so I can visit her. Yes, this eased my mind a little it's conferring to me for some reason to know I could visit her grave. I wonder what I can carve on her grave stone, maybe dearly beloved.

Realizing I stopped in the hall covered in bloody clothing and gutts that were beginning to stick to my clothes and skin, the blood drying slightly made my face feel disgusting.

I convinced myself that I could do that when I'm presentable and decided to take a bath in the hot springs to clean off this disgusting shit and calm my body, hoping the spring would work its magic and make my muscles untence so the strike to the cookies neck could be clean and not disturb them in there temporary coma.

When I arrived to the hot spring I undressed the disgusting clothes off my body watching as the slightly stuck to my skin as I removed them as a submerged myself in the warm hot spring water I watched as the blood on my face flaked off and disoved eventually turning into bloody patches of hot spring water.

When I was cleaning the gutts and blood out of my hair, watching as the gutts sank to the bottom of the hot spring.

My stupid advisor walked in, informing me that I executed too many people today and said the population was now dwindling. I honestly didn't care stating that there would be more people when the travlers came, and I told him to tell Carmel Arow to just start letting people in and not let them out.

When I left, I was fully cleaned and got out of the hot spring, getting dressed in a dressy outfit. I mean, I was killing an important person, so I needed to look good. I also told the maids to clean out the hot spring because it was a complete mess from my bath.

Walking over to the doctor who was supposed to be taking care of you asking him to accompany me so I could see the patient he has been taking care of. He, of course, said yes and led me to your room unlocking it and escorting me inside it was dark really dark so I couldn't see the cookie he told me that the light switch was to my left and that he would be leaving closing the door behind me it got really quiet as all I could hear was the beeping of the heart monitor and the steady breaths of the cookie infront of me.

As I turned on the lights with a click and then the buzz of the lights came to greet my ears and my eyes were graced with easily the most beautiful being I had ever seen.

I was completely agast the knife I had been holding falling to the ground with a clink my eyes glued to the cookie in front of me.

I...I can't kill this cookie once I saw her. My heart rate picked up. I was hearing it in my ears with a thump thump thump my body was practically begging me to walk over to her and caress her face and hair to cuddle and to never leave.

How fucking foolish of me to think this would help my brain was tricking me this didn't help at all if not it made it all so much worse.

After seeing her, I couldn't stay in there with her looking like that. I don't know if I would ever leave if I even touched her. So I reluctantly peeled my eyes away from her and slowly turned around my eyes, already missing the sight of her, and I grabbed the door handle and bolted out of there.

It was foolish of me to think that would be my only visit to that room with one look. I was hooked, and without seeing her each morning, my mood would change. I would become more irritable and angry. I would execute more people than necessary and kill anyone who was dumb enough to make me angry.

My advisor and one of my most trusted guards noticed this asking if I was okay. Once, I forced myself to not see her for a whole week, and it was terrible. I...I can't live without her.

This is bad, really bad...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-1055 words-