Part 10 (hollyberry kingdom)

All you remember is walking in the cave and falling in a damp dark place, so when you woke up with a splitting headache and hlusinat images of Pure Vanilla, you were completely confused.

Then you noticed that you were sitting near something scaley "What the fuck where am I ?" Then you hear a loud "shut up I'm trying to sleep here" you feak out and start screaming, it made your ears ring.

"Oh my God, do you not understand? Shut your mouth. I'm trying to get some shut eye, " and at that, you shut your mouth. For two reasons, the first reason is that you really don't wanna get on this things bad side, like who knows what it could do. The second reason it that screaming was really starting to hurt.

On further investigation, you figure out that the thing you're next to is a dragon. What, this is so bizarre the dragon about to go into hibernation didn't kill me... They are supposed to be more aggressive right now, like how am I not dead.

Then you noticed that the dragons breathing evened out, signifying that it had fallen asleep, and surprisingly, you heard slight purring. Well, you thought it was purring.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, there was yelling, and a fruity smell invaded your nose and then... stomping loud obnoxious stomping, it sounded like an army was heading right to you, and with that headache, that stomping really hurt.

Then your dragon fellow woke up slowly moving and stretching after his little yoga sesh. He moved you behind his big body.

Letting out a deadly growl that shook the ground like dam miny earthquake as you were listening to the sound of the army, you noticed that it stopped like they were rethinking their decision of coming here I mean I am too right now so I don't blame them.

Then the stomping started up again, so you grabbed the tail of your dragon fellow and wrapped it around your head to try and block out the obnoxious sound of whatever was coming to you.

The dragon gave you a quick questioning look blatantly, showing his confusion the look given was just screaming, "Girl, why in the vanilla kingdom are you wrapping my tail around your head? I'm not a disiner scarf." Whatever the thing that was making all of that noise finally arrived.

Making even more noise by screeching "why there foul beast we have came to slay thy and save the fair maiden thou has captured" who is this fair maiden? I didn't know dragon captured a fair maiden. Dragon simply states, "What fair maiden? I don't remember pillaging a village for a fair maiden as of late."

The cookies who were making all that noise simply stated by screaming, " Do not play dum beast. We have seen this fair maiden, and you have captured her." Okay, this is getting annoying. Can they like, please turn down the volume just a little bit.

After that part, you just kinda stopped listening because it was just screaming and nonsense, so it's not worth your time or energy.

Once that was done and over with Mr. Dragon went back to sleep, and you decided to make him a flower crown because you were bored out of your mind...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-555 words-