Part 24 (dark cacoa kingdom)

This is weird. Who is that man behind the doctor? I remember the doctor, but who is that, and did they move me because I don't remember being in a room this luxurious.

I mean, it feels like I'm laying on a cloud instead of a worn-out medical bed, and the sheets that were itchy now are velvety and soft. What happened while I was out?

The man that walked in behind the doctor had a dark, dangerous aura about him, his presence made my body want to curl up in a ball and die,  Why does he seem so fucking scary? Like, I didn't feel this way about a dragon. Anyways, he was wearing royal attire in that it was almost all black, but there was some dark purple or magenta here and there to bring contrast to the color palet. He also had long hair that framed his face in the best way possible. The color of sed hair also matched his color palette that he had going.

The doctor looked so scared that he was shaking and looking wide-eyed it looked as if a dear was being stalked by a wolf, and it was at a dead end. Then it hit you like a ton of bricks. Is that the general in charge? From his royal etire to the way he carried himself to the giant worn-out silver crown that graced his head, it was plain to see that he was definitely in charge. Holly fucking kingdom that is the general.

Why is he here... were you going to get kicked out again? You can't have that you almost died the last time you were rejected access to this kingdom. Why is he staring at me like that? It kinda weird, like stop eyeballing me, okay.

Then the after all the weird bullshit that has been happening today, here comes the kicker he walks up to me, stares at me for a second, and hugs me??

What the actual fuck is happening right now why is a ruler hugging me like I was the love of there life that almost died.

Then he picks me up in his arms and yells at the doctor to leave and to come check on me in his room once I'm settled. The actual fuck I mean I was comfortable in his arms the fabric of his clothes being actually soft it was like it was made out if rabbits fur. But I'm not this man's beloved. I think he hit his head or something because this is wrong on so many levels.

I wonder how I could tell him that I'm not his beloved. I mean, I don't want to die in a public execution or something...
------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-505 words-

I started a second book, so I'm sorry if the updates on this story get a little weird, but I will promise you that I won't be discontinuing this story.

♡♡♡love y'all♡♡♡

Thx for all the support and love. I really appreciate it