Part 20 (dark cacoa kingdom)

You woke up in a really dark room with no lights. You thought that you were dead, as good as gone, but then you heard the sound of something rolling and the repetitive squeaking of something. Is that a cart of some kind, or am I just delusional?

Then the seemingly darkness around you opened up to what looked like one of those light boxes that people use for tracing, and then a bright, warm light shined in warming your cold body and lightening your mood.

You hardly noticed the medical equipment around you, and the worn-out and itchy sheets that you laid on top of that had a really pretty sene of a graden on it with flowers of any kind it also included some weeds and wild flowers like the dandelion or the snowdrop.
-^-
For those who don't know what a snowdrop is, it is a wildflower that can be found in cold climate.

The amount of pain you were in was nummed by painkillers, but you still felt the occasional ache from you moving around on the bed, your body practically screaming at you to stop moving.

Then, the person with the cart walked in, so I wasn't being delusional. It's good to see my hearing is still here instead of it being gone. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be in a situation like that. As the person walked in, you noticed they had on big rimmed glasses with a spectacle like the old fancy cookies had on kind of spectacle, double lenses that's cool. They also had a pefetional aura about them. Maybe it was the slicked back hair or the suit that adorned their body, which was buttoned up fully, or maybe it was the carefully crafted golden hair peice that seemed to have some valuable stones embedded into the top and the base of the hair peice.

Whatever your mind was somewhere in the clouds, your mind wandering from topic to topic constantly over observing objects, people, yourself, and anything to keep your mind operating.

As the person walked over, they saw your clouded expression and your wandering eyes. "Humm, it seems you're smarter than you look." Not expecting a response, he just continued on with his work, checking your pulse, how you were reaching to the colder environment of the dark cacoa kingdom, and if your body was in any kind of a shocked state.

What you didn't know was that this doctor was going to start ranting about you and how you know how to keep yourself alive even without his advice on what to do in your situation.

Soon, these rumors will reach the ears of a really important cookie. This cookie will eventually take interest in you as you were still recovering...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-469 words-