Part 21 (dark cacoa kingdom)

Warning ⚠️

Yander Dark Cacoa #1

Little gory

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---
(POV Dark Cacoa)

Why don't we just kill them? I was questioning the doctor who was tending to aperently a actually coherent cookie. I mean, there is no actual way I'm surrounded by idiots I mean, you can't blame me for this a girl who was seen as dead in a hotel receptionist arms in a disheveled wedding dress was coherent no. There is no actual way that is right it's delusional. That's the word that these imbeciles are looking for.

I swear if I could, I would throw all of these idiots out of the kingdom.

(2 weeks later)

I have still been hearing about this cookie, like for cookie sake. It's been two weeks, and they still haven't shut up about it. I'm going to go insane with the amount of gossip going about here.

Oh, and how could I forget the worst part? I'm actually becoming interested in this cookie. Can I get myself together or what, aperently not, and it's driving me insane.

I swear if I ever meet this cookie and she isn't as interesting as everyone says, I'm ripping her head off in front of a giant crowd of people like the public hangings that they had in the hollyberry kingdom before the people rebled against them.

As I was listing off all the ways I could publicly difigure this cookie, that annoying imbecile of a doctor came in  stating that the cookies health is getting better an that she should be okay to move around her room in about two months.

He also stated that she is aperently in a temporary coma to regain her energy or some bullshit.

(One month later)

I've accepted my fate. I haven't heard about anything but this cookie for one month, and I think it's getting to my head. I can't think properly. My brain has just been wandering back to the cookie and I'm fucking scared this hasn't happened to me before and I've been alive for way longer than a lot of people.

Recently, the checkups on the cookie haven't just been about their health it's been about how pretty they are. I'm about to rip this doctor limb from limb and drain him of any blood and serve him as beef jerky to the starving kids. I sent you there for a reason, and if you don't keep to that reason, I'm going to lose my shit.

I dont know what happened to me it's bad, really bad. I can't think properly. Why is this happening to me? Why are you here? Can't you just leave my brain  alone... I'm talking to myself, ain't I, hahaha, I've gone completely mad, and I have a whole entire month left of this. I might actually have to kill this cookie.

I can't have these distractions I'm a ruler, an ancient, and fucking general for sake I can't have these thoughts clouding my head I'm supposed to rule with fear if my kingdom figures out my infatuation with someone they will kill her in a mob i can already imagine it her guts flyingeverywhere as her blood stains the ground that was once under her... and I can't have that. If someone else kills her, her spirit will hant them, and I can't have that.

I can burry her under the cherry blossom tree where I can visit her. Yes, that sounds nice. I can't go getting attached, though, then it would hurt to kill them... Why did she have to show up? I was doing just fine before her, so why, Why world?, Just why? Why is it.

I dont know how much longer I can do this shit...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-626 words-