Part 19 (dark cacoa kingdom)

As you walk farther away from the giant gate that you had been rudely denied entry into, you stumble onto some baby rabbits that looked to be as lost as you so you being in a chaotic place right now just decide on a whim to take the baby rabbits and care for them.

As you gently pick them up, you feel their fluffy body's slightly jumped, and one of them took a bite out of your finger, but you didn't really care you couldn't really feel your fingers anyway.

You continued your long journey with your now fluffy friends. Well, you weren't really an animal whisperer, and you were pretty sure that your fluffy companions thought you were going to eat them, but they were your fluffy companions, so it doesn't matter.

The trek to the gate was as hard as the trek to the hotels. If not, the voyage to the hotels was worse because the snow was deeper, and the wind picked up exponentially and not to mention you were already cold but the longer you spent out in this cold the more friggid it got.

As you were walking, you couldn't help but feel surprisingly hot. It was too hot it was burning. You were burning up, so you considered taking off your clothes to help make you colder.

You didn't lucky, and as you finally arrived at the hotel, you had no idea that you had gotten frost bite and that you were seconds away from death.
-^-
(For those who don't know when the human body is close to dying in the cold, it will use the rest of its energy to keep you warm. This can be seen you burning up. That is why you sometimes hear of people being found  naked in the woods.) Anyways, back to the story :)

As you arrive at the hotel, you immediately collapse on the hard wood floor. The last thing that you could remember was the panicked screaming of the receptionist in charge of the hotel.

(POV:Receptionist)

-Talking to her therapist-

It was a normal cold day here in the dark cacoa kingdom. I am the receptionist to one of the run-down hotels outside of the gate for the people who aren't welcomed into the main kingdom.

It's a decent job. You sometimes get the random trader, not let in, to the travlers who prefer to sleep in the hotels other than in the kingdom. Nothing was really out of the ordinary until I heard the ragged drags of footsteps. I thought nothing of it because tired travlers come here all the time.

Until the door opens and the person takes one step in and then collapse, boom, they are on the hard wooden floor, in a split of a second. Not knowing what to do because this has never happened to me, I just started screaming like a little girl.

Finally, I came to my senses and started trying to keep this cookie alive because it's terrible for business if someone died in here. I mean, who would go somewhere someone already died in, nobody.

So I'm over here draging this cookie to the gates banging on them, and when they open them, I bolted in there,  there was screaming from the guards saying shit like hault your disobedience is unnecessary.

But bitch there is someone literally dieing in my hands. So no, I'm not going to stop. I finally make it to the infirmary and literally start screaming again histaricly trying to explain to the doctors how the fuck this happened.

Then they took the cookie and dragged me here, so I don't know why you assholes are blaming me of being crazy when I literally just saved a cookies life like give me some gratitude here.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------- ------- ------- ------

-656 words-

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was having a little mental break.

♤♡◇♤♡◇

Love y'all thx for the support ❤️