Part 11 (hollyberry kingdom)

Little did you know that you were asleep for 6 weeks, and that lovely dragon was getting quite attached to you.

(POV: Pitaya Dragon)

This conversation is between him and his dragon.

-First week with you-

The only reason I was not hibernating right now was because of this cookie. I don't know why I can't. Am I worried? Do I just need to give her to someone who can care for her while I'm asleep? I really don't know what is bothering me, and it is frustrating because you won't tell me.

Yes, I want to go into hibernation. on the other hand you, don't I know that might not seem like a big deal to you, but normally, a dragon gets along with their human counterpart because we have deep connections with them the only connection nown to dragon that is deeper than that is a mate connection.

And as I see this right now, this little cookie is not our mate, so asshole we are going to bring her to a place that can take care of her the casle. "Now you're calling me an asshole, but here we are not talking about how honestly pathetic it is that you can't understand your own dragon, and before you ask for my answer no we are not getting rid of her someone might steal her heart and we can't have that." What in vanilla kingdom? Is all this shit about stealing her heart like I don't think people are just going to plunge their hands into a cookies' chest. "Oh my God, I swear you are so nieve when it comes to stuff like this. Why was I your dragon again because i can't remember."

So the two argued until Pitaya decided to just hand us over to the guards without agreeing with his dragon on the topic bad idea.

"What the hell? Where are you taking her? You're not seriously giving her to the guards, right? Please tell me you're not going to." Just be quiet. I'm trying to concentrate here. Just as Pitaya Dragon was about to hand you to the guards, this helpful information was said, "Just be quiet. Do you not know that the person that you're about to throw away is our mate right." Everything around him stopped. What are you trying to tell me? "What I'm trying to tell you is  that the cookie that you're about to lose is our mate."

Okay, now why didn't you tell me this earlier? "I don't know. I thought you'd maybe realize that she was. I mean, how could you not egnolege the amount of comfort you felt around her." Okay, stop calling me stupid. Okay, I know it was kinda dumb to not realize that, but here me out, I just thought that you were getting old and I don't know less aggressive, more tired. "That is offensive. What if I called you an old hag, huh? And on the less aggressive thing, literally, two days before meeting her, we whipped out a whole village simply because they were annoying, so I don't see your point in that." Yeah, whatever, I see your point. Just help me get her back.

This is the end of the conversation between Pitaya and his dragon.

After this decision was made by the two, the hollyberry kingdom was in absolute shambles...

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-565 words-