Part 18 (dark cacoa kingdom)

As you walked up to the giant gate, your anxiety spiked, and your hands started shaking though you were grate at hiding it. You had some social anxiety like any normal cookie, and because of all the trauma, your masking for that was starting to slip.

That was why your hands were shaking and your breathing patterns became irregular and frantic. Stop and take a deep breath. We can do this. Just count to three, and then we will knock on the big scary gate. Yeah, yeah, okay, we can do this one... two... three and at that you knocked on the gate ata girl we a girl boss tonight,  party at my house, dam I'm so brave.

Buy then the gates opened with an ominous screech it sounded as if a kid was lost in a store and was sreeming and sobbing for there mom or  even worse it sounded like that one baby on an airplane freaky right.

Well, whatever it sounded like gave you goosebumps on your already freezing form. You were greeted with the sight of a cookie with a ponytail in her hair with decorative ordimants that looked gorgeous. She carried herself with a powerful and confident aura that radiated off of her as she eyed you probably judging the living hell out of you I mean you were messed up not only form the snow and bad weather but also from your stunts that you pulled at the wedding  dried blood was almost all over you and you had on a disheveled looking wedding dress you were probably the best looking description of a run away bride.

It was not your best first impression, but hey, it wasn't your fault you looked like that, and at that, the gate slammed on your face. Well, it looks like I'll be going to that hotel. I'll try to come back here when I don't look deranged.

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

-398 words-

I can't believe I've already done more than two chapters on dark cacoa, but I'm trying to make a little character change and make the cultivation process of an obsession a little more believable for dark cacoa because I think it's a bit weird for dark cacoa to fall in love so quickly.

Anyways thanks for reading my little rant.

Thx for all the support. btw I really appreciate it.

Anyways, love Y'all and bye 👋