Tommorow is a new day! Filled with school.

Y/n pov

Rin has been quiet the whole way home, it's kinda strange but she doesn't talk a lot normally. She just seemed sad or angry. "So are you exited for school?" I said putting my hands in my fuzzy coat. "Yeah, kinda but then again it's just school." she replied waving her hand as if it were nothing. We finally reached her apartment and we walked in. "Sit anywhere i'll be right back. " Rin said walking into another room. I sat at the Japanese styled table in the centre of the room. Her apartment was fairly empty but had a few boxes here and there. "Here you go." she said handing me my uniform I left here instead of carrying it around. "Thanks." I said as I took the stack of clothes. "Want me to walk you home?" she offered putting her hands in her black jacket. "Sure" I replied as I stood up as she opened the door for me as I walked though and she did the same locking the door after and putting the key in her pocket. We headed down the street. "I wonder what everyone will be like. " I said. "Probably the same as back home. " Rin said. "Maybe they'll be more interesting like you said" I replied trying to cheer her up. "Maybe..." she said smiling. We reached my apartment building. Rin turned around and held two fingers to her forehead and saluted me. "See ya tomorrow. " She said and walked off. "Bye!" I called and waved. I walked into my apartment and unlocked the door. I walked inside and re-locked it then put my uniform in the table and went to the washroom to Shower,change and brush my teeth. After I finished I went to my room and went to bed.