Not an Ordinary City

Y/n POV

I swear, if Celty didn't come Rin would have gotten killed! After we all drank tea Celty drove us both home. I laid in bed looking at my ceiling. 'A man who can jump across buildings, a headless girl who rides a black bike that can scale down walls, a man who could throw cars easily and then there's me, a girl who has no idea how any of this is possible. All I know is; This is no ordinary city.' I thought and soon drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a loud banging on my door. "Ok Ok!" I said getting out of my bed. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said opening the door. "I hate to make you rush but, you overslept and we have five minutes to get to school." Rin said standing in the doorway. I ran off and went to change as Rin walked in. I had finished changing and got my backpack and ran towards the door I quickly locked it and Rin and I ran to school. We made it to school with a few seconds until the bell rang. Rin and I both ran to our home rooms and made it just in time. I breathed heavily for a few minutes then my breathing returned to normal. I heard a giggle. "Woke up late?" someone said as I turned to my side to see Mira. "Oh hey Mira-San, yeah I was really tired." I say. "I'm sorry to hear that." say says giving an apologetic smile. I shrug, "Its ok." I said then paused. "Hey, have you ever heard of the Black Rider?" I said. Mira nodded, her long orange wavy hair bounced up and down. "It's scary isn't it?" She asked. "Yeah, I wonder if the Black Rider is good or evil." I said. "Well, it does wear black, and black goes with evil." Mira said. 'That's true...' I thought. Just then the teacher walked in and started the lesson.
(Time skip)
Mikado, Kida, Rin and I were all on the roof eating our lunch again. "What were you guys doing last night?" Kida asked. "Oh um, we just y'know walked home and slept." I said. Why was I lying? I have no idea. "No, I mean Mikado and I saw you guys talk to Shizuo and Izaya and then the Black Rider." Kida explained. "Oh, that." I said. "You were following us?" Rin asked. "No, we just heard Shizuo and Izaya fighting again then saw you two almost get hit with a vending machine!" Mikado said, his voice sounded worried. "From now on, we can walk you boobilicious girls home." Kida said. "That's ok we can manage." Rin said not wanting them to go out of their way. "It's really no problem." Mikado said. I smiled, these guys were really nice. Even though we just met them yesterday it feels like forever. Mikado seemed to be typing away on his phone. "Whatcha doing Mikado?" Kida asked. "Oh, uh nothing really just writing an email to someone." He replied and put his phone down. A few seconds later we heard a noise go ding. Rin checked her phone. "Hey! when did you get her contact info?" Kida asked pouting. Rin opened her phone and looked at the email. "It's not from Mikado." Rin replied. "Hmm? who's it from?" Kida asked. "What does it say?" I asked. She closed her phone. "Masaomi. Ryugamine. Can you two keep a secret?" she asked. They nodded. "You two have heard of the Dollars right?" She asked. "Yeah, I heard they're a colourless gang and no one knows its leader." Kida said. "Well, I'm in the Dollars. I got an email saying there are rumours that another gang wants to beat up the Dollars, and that we should keep our eyes open." She said. For once, Kida didn't speak. "You're in the Dollars?" Mikado said surprised. Rin nodded. "If you tell anyone, I'm screwed." Rin said. "How many other gangs are there?" I asked trying to change the topic. "Well there are the Dollars and the Yellow scarves, there were also the blue squares but they died down a few years ago." Kida said. "You seem to know a lot about the gangs here huh?" I said to Kida. He laughed "Yeah, I guess. " He said.