The Headless Rider

Rin POV

This place is amazing! I've heard that there's a headless rider who rides a black bike. It's amazing! People with superhuman strengths and people who can dodge cars! I grab Y/n's wrist and run towards the bike. I stop when we're close enough to see. "It's the headless rider!" I explain to Y/n "It's amazing." I say watching in awe. The Headless Rider rides up to Shizuo and Izaya and starts typing on what looks like a PDA. It shows what it typed and Izaya answers and walks off with a smug smirk. Shizuo talks a bit more and stomps off in the other direction. The Headless Rider rides over to me and Y/n. She takes out her PDA and types then shows us, it says: "I hope you're both alright. Those two can always cause a mess." I nod. "We're ok." I say. " You're not actually headless are you?" Y/n asks. I hit her arm enough to tell her that she probably shouldn't have asked that. "Ow.." Y/n says. "I am, Im afraid you would call me a monster though."
The Headless Rider replies on it's PDA. Y/n looked a bit scared, maybe being headless was scary. "I wouldn't. Can we see?" I ask. "I wouldn't either" Y/n promises. "I'll show you later, I can drive you to Shinra's" The Headless Rider replies on the PDA. It slips it's PDA into its sleeve then Y/n gets on the back of the bike and I get on after standing and holding onto Y/n's shoulders. "Hold on." The Headless Rider typed on the PDA and slipped it back in its sleeve. We drove off quickly on the Black motorcycle and then stopped. "We're here." The Headless Rider typed. It knocked on a door and a nerdy looking boy appeared he had long-ish brown hair, black glasses, and a lab coat on. "Celty! You're home! and you brought visitors!" he said. 'Celty?' I thought 'The headless rider is a girl....' We walked in. "You can go sit down, I'll make some tea." The nerdy looking boy said. "Your name is Celty?" I asked. "Yeah, and that boy over there is Shinra." The Headless Rider typed.
"So you really have no head?" Y/n asked seeming a bit uncomfortable. Celty put her hands on her helmet and took it off. There, was a clean cut right in the middle of her neck. Y/n was frozen. 'She really has no head...' I thought. She placed the helmet on the table in front of us. Celty waited as if waiting for us to scream. "Cool..." Y/n said quietly. Celty loosened up. I stood up and looked at the part where her head was missing. " That's amazing.." I said "So, she's actually headless...." Y/n said. Shinra came back with four cups of tea and set them on the table. I sat back down. "How is that possible? I mean how is she alive if she doesn't have a head?" Y/n asked. "Celty here is a Dullahan. She's known as the Black Rider or Headless Rider" Shinra said sipping a cup of tea. "A Dullahan?" Y/n asked. "Yes, a Dullahan is a headless fairy who carries it's head around but Celty lost her head so she known as the headless rider." Shinra explained.