Science Class

Y/n POV

I walked down the hall looking for my class. I held the textbook in one hand and looked to the side of the hall where the classroom doors were. Suddenly someone crashed into me I fell back and dropped my textbook. "Ow..." I said rubbing my arm where the person ran into me. I looked up and saw a boy with spiky-ish hair that was black and had beautiful emerald green eyes. I looked at him in awe, he was really handsome. "tsk. Sorry about that. I should have watch where I was going." He said not making eye contact. He picked up my book and held out a hand for me to get up while looking away. I grabbed his hand and stood up. "Um.. thanks.." I said as he handed my book to me. "So... what's your name?" I asked. "That's not relevant." He said. As I looked at him with an impassive expression. 'He's so quiet and kinda cold...' I thought "Well I have too go to class see you around." I said walking off and waving. The boy put his hands in his pockets. "No you won't." He replied. "The school has more than hundreds of people. It's unlikely for you to notice me out of all of them." he said looking down putting his hands in his pockets and walking away. 'True. But I hope I will' I thought walking off to class. I opened the door and guess who I saw, Mikado! I waved "Mikado-San!" I called as some of the class glared at me. I walked over and sat at a desk next to him. "Oh hi y/n, and you can just call me Mikado." He replied. The teacher then walked in. "Hello class. please remember to welcome our new student L/n Y/n!" she said smiling. As the class turned to look at me as some waved and some smiles at me. I waved back as the teacher said "Settle down now, so today we are learning about the....." I kinda zoned out for the rest of the class and didn't hear what she said until I snapped back to reality when the bell rang and Mikado called my name a few times. "Geez I'm hungry..." I said picking up my pencils and book. "We can go find Kida and Itsuki then we can all eat together!" Mikado said smiling. "Lets go!" I said smiling back as we walked down the hall. "Mikado! you sly fox! No fair, you you get to hang out with a cute girl and I don't" Masaomi teased. "K-kida! it's not like that! we were just looking for you and Itsuki-San!" Mikado insisted. Just then I saw Rin walk out of her classroom and look around. "There she is! if you're going to hang out with a cute girl I want to too!" he said sprinting to Rin. I laughed as Rin showed an expression of surprise as Masaomi pulled her by the wrist to our group. "Hey! What's up with people and pulling me?!" She said when Masaomi brought her to our group. "So now that we're all here wanna have lunch?" Mikado suggested. "Sounds good!" I said as Rin nodded. "As long as I'm with such pretty girls I don't really care what we do!" Kida said with his arms spread out like he was flying.

(Authors note)
Who was that mysterious black haired green eyed boy you met? Will a love blossom? Tell me if you want more of this beautiful stranger. Thanks for reading. Btw Kida has actually said some of these things in the anime. So, yeah.Please vote, comment and follow, there are more fanfics to come. Thank you!