Unwritten Future..

(Not So Quick A/N: for the person who actually commented who they wanted for y/n's love interest. *cough*Mikado*cough* this is for you! Enjoy.
I've been listening to the second op of DRRR so... hence the title. Also we just hit 6k reads! That's fricking amazing! Thanks everyone!)

Y/n POV

The next few days were sort of a blur... I barely ate anything and I felt sick. I didn't sleep much either. It was the middle of the week, Wednesday. I sighed getting up to get ready. I had been laying down in my bed on the dollars website under the name Chou which meant butterfly. I reluctantly got ready for school and soon was out the door. I told Rin not to pick me up for school because I wasn't planning on going but I decided to go anyway. "L/n?" I heard a voice call from behind me as I spun around. "Oh hey Mikado." My voice seemed dull and monotone. "Are you sure you're ok to come to school today?" he asked concerned. I nodded, it was really sweet of him to be worried about me. When I thought that a blush crept up to my cheeks. "Y/n? you sure you're ok? you look a little sick.." he said stopping walking as he placed a hand on my forehead gently which only made my blush deepen. His face is so close.... I stepped back. Seeing Mikado oblivious to why I was blushing. "I-I'm fine! Trust me!" I said continuing to walk quickly. "Y-y/n Wait up!" He said walking quickly to catch up to me. Once we got to school it felt as if all the classes were just background noise and the hallways were never-ending. Today I didn't feel sure of anything. But the one thing I did know is that there's one thing on my mind; my parents. I don't know what's going on or if they're ok. Even done of my classmates noticed and realized I seemed a bit off and asked me if I was ok, and I gave everyone the same response; "Don't worry, I'm fine!" and then I would smile. Everyone bought it and shrugged it off but Rin didn't have the same reaction. Her facial expression clearly didn't look amused. "You really don't expect me to buy this do you?" she asked as I stopped fake smiling and sighed. "I dunno..." I said timidly. "It's alright, everything will be ok." Her tone was cool and relaxed and made me feel a bit calmer. "Thanks..." I said giving a slight smile. "Let's go. Kida and Mikado are waiting for us." She said giving a slight smile back. I nodded. "Lets go eat." I agreed. When Rin and I opened the door to the rooftop Mikado came rushing towards us. "Y/n are you ok? you didn't look so well this morning, I was really worried!" he said concerned. 'Mikado, you're really sweet..." I thought and nodded. "Yeah, I'm a bit better now." I soon see that Rin had left Mikado and I alone and had sat down to keep Kida company. Now that I realize it, she had called Kida by his first name earlier so maybe she's warming up to them a bit more. "Y/n?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Mikado who's calling my name. "S-sorry Mikado I just got a bit distracted." I say. He smiles, "No worries, it was kinda cute. " he says then looks over at Rin and Kida then back at me. "Lets go eat." he says smiling warmly. I nod, I don't really know what the future will bring to our friendship, but maybe not knowing is ok...