Shits and giggles

{Authors note}
Well. Since I'm not sure who to ship reader-chan with we will have some fun. Yes. Random shits and giggles. So sit back and um... Read...? I ran out of things to say, so... enjoy!

Y/n POV

I met Rin at her apartment. She said she was fine after she got attacked by a gang called the Yellow Scarves and only had a few injuries but they were just mostly scratches. Well those were her words anyway. Suddenly I got a text from Mikado and Kida. 'Hmm? when did I give them my number?' I thought as I read the text. [Hey! We're coming over to pick you guys up to go to Russia Sushi! See ya soon!] It said. I closed my phone putting it I'm my f/c jacket. Rin looked over at me "What?" she asked. "Kida an-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. "I got it." Rin said walking over to her door. The second she opened it someone practically burst though the door hugging Rin as she stood there in shock as if she was still holding the door knob. The person let go. I couldn't say I was surprised to see Kida standing there grinning. "U-um.... Hello Masaomi." She said in a confused tone. "I couldn't stand being away from such beautiful girls for so long." He said Rin just sighed. "H-hello Itsuki-San." Mikado said. He was still pretty shy it seemed. As the walked in Rin closed the door behind them. "Hey guys." I said. Kida ran over and hugged me then pulled away smiling "y/n I cant believe i haven't seen you for so long. I cant go a day without seeing your boobilicious self." He said. Rin grabbed her black jacket and followed us back outside. We started walking to Russia sushi and somehow ended up having Kida tell us about ikebukoro. "Oh yeah, whatever you do." he said walking in front of us and stopping as he held one finger up at us. "Don't piss of Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara." he said walking beside us again. Suddenly, someone held back Kida by the shoulders as we turned around seeing the devil himself Izaya Orihara. Kida sighed as he saw who it was. " That's not nice talking about someone behind their backs y'know.." he said smirking putting his hands in his coat pockets. We all turned to look at him. "What do you want Izaya?" Kida said. "I never got to introduce myself properly, Orihara Izaya nice to- oh?" He said smirking. "IIIIIZZAAAAYYYAAA! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!" Shizuo called. "Oh? Shizu-chan?" Izaya asked turning around. "IIIIZZZZAAAAYYYYAAAA!" Shizuo yelled running after Izaya. "Oh well, see you around! Bye bye!" he called running off. "GET BACK HERE YOU FLEA!!" Shizuo said swinging the 'one way' sign as he ran after Izaya.

-time skip-

Once we had walked into Russia sushi a girl with a hat and long black dress waved "Hey Dotachin it's Masaomi!" she said. The boy named 'Dotachin' looked over as we walked towards them as we sat down. 'Dotachin looked over at me then Kida. "You got a new girlfriend?" He asked. "Huh? N-no I'm not-" I started, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks. "We aren't dating, not just yet." Kida teased. Rin looked over " you two look so cute together." she teased. "Shut up Rin! W-what about you and Mikado?!" I said seeing Mikado turn a slight pink. "What about us? I'm not blushing over and looking all google eyed." She said laughing slightly. "Shut up..." I said defeated turning a darker shade of pink. "My point exactly. " She smirked playfully. Our sushi finally came as we started eating and talking.