Are You In The Dollars?

Narrator

School had just ended. Four kids were walking home together. A boy who seemed quiet among the bunch, a boy who seemed as if he was overly confident, a girl who was interested in the city but was bound to get hurt and and a girl who simply was worried about getting hurt. Their names we Mikado Ryugamine, Kida Masaomi, Rin Itzumi, and Y/n L/n. They were all talking and walking when something caught Rin's eye. She was looking at a group of yellow scarves and wanted to ask them about their gang. She wanted to know all she could. What she hadn't realized was that she stopped walking and was looking at the group of Yellow scarves. Kida Masaomi noticed and looked at the yellow scarves he hoped they didn't see him. "Are you coming?" he asked. Mikado looked over at Rin. Y/n wasn't sure of what to think but she did know that if she stayed away from the gangs she'd be ok. "You guys go ahead, i'll catch up." Rin said as the group continued walking. She walked up to the members of the Yellow scarves. "Um hello?" she asked "Beat it kid." One boy said. "I need to know, is it true that the Yellow Scarves are planning on attacking the Dollars?" that question caused her life to be in danger. "So what?" another member asked. "She's probably part of it, get her!" they started to beat the girl. Although she was smart she was much too curious about things which made her oblivious to what could happen. Suddenly a man stopped the kids from beating her. She was already covered in bruises and scars. "Violence is bad. Sushi good. You come eat sushi. " He said. The three Yellow scarve members left and the man called an ambulance. The girl was carefully put on a cot but fell asleep shortly after. Her friends were worried. "Where is she?" Y/n asked. "Why don't you call her?" Mikado suggested. Y/n dialled Rin's phone number but Rin didn't pick up. She was asleep in the hospital. "She didn't pick up." Y/n said putting her phone in her backpack. " Maybe she just put it on silent." Mikado said. They walked home and Y/n stayed awake trying to text Rin to see if she was ok. Mikado sent an email out to everyone in the Dollars to be careful and watch out. The yellow scarves wanted Kida to come back. He laid awake in his bed no sure of what to do. Rin woke up that night. She realized she was in the hospital. She picked up her phone and saw all the text messages. [Listen, don't get involved with any gangs it's dangerous. I'm in the hospital, be careful ok?] she sighed and sent the text. Rin fell asleep and laid down in the hospital bed.