Still it's no ordinary city

Rin's pov

There, in front of us stood a female wearing a full black body suit and, a yellow cat ear helmet. Celty.... [Oh, I'm glad you're all here you're friend is unconscious but she'll be ok.] Celty typed. "Thanks Celty." I said in relief. "Oh so you two have met." Masaomi said. I nodded. Mikado bowed "Nice to see you." [You can come in, Ill make something to drink.] Celty typed as we walked in. We all sat down on the couch across from the unconscious Y/n. I sighed 'I hope she's ok.' I thought. "S-should we bring her to a hospital?" Mikado asked, a worried expression on his face. I shrugged. Masaomi seemed to have something on his mind. He seemed aloof lately. I didn't speak about it though. "I'm sure she'll-" I cut myself off seeing y/n twitch and slowly wake up. She soon sat up and looked at us in confusion. "Hmm? what's going on?" she asked. Masaomi looked over and said. "I'm glad you're awake but seeing such a boobilicious girl sleep is beautiful!" Yup he's back to regular Masaomi. "Thanks Kida.." y/n said blushing. "Aww.. look who's blushing, what a cute pair." I said as y/n blushed a deeper shade of red. "R-rin.." she said trailing off. Mikado smiled. "I'm glad you're awake y/n." he said. "We should go home." I said looking out the window. Y/n nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's late." She said. "Maybe we could have a sleepover!" Y/n suggested. "Sounds fun." Mikado said.

-time skip-

"But why my house?" I asked sitting on my counter. "Because I said so." Y/n said sticking her tounge out. We laid out sleeping bags around each other and took turns changing into our pajamas. Soon we were sitting on our sleeping bags talking with each other. "So what do you wanna do now?" Y/n asked. I shrugged and Mikado looked over at Masaomi. "Well we could always play truth of dare or something." Y/n suggested. I nodded. "You starts since it was your idea." I said. "Ok, um Masaomi truth of dare?" y/n asked. "Dare of course~" he responded. "So, what's your secret you haven't told anyone?" y/n asked. I chuckled this seemed almost out of character for her. Masaomi though about the yellow scarves and him being the leader. He could never tell anyone. So he told them the only other thing. "I guess that's impossible for me," he said. "My life's an open book." He said lifting up his hands as if he was shrugging. "Your turn then Masaomi." We soon fell asleep and all I had in mind was; this was no ordinary city.

Izaya's POV

Just as Masaomi's group of friends left I sat in my chair and smirked. Turning on the computer I saw there was no one in the dollars chatroom. Spinning around in my chair I said excitedly "This is it! I love them I love them
I love them! Humans are so interesting! " I stood up and walked over to my game board moving some pieces. "If I love them. They should love me too." I smirked sitting back in my chair with my elbow propped up on the armrest propping up my chin. I looked out the large window. "Have fun, my little yellow scarf leader. you're not alone, because you have the leader of the dollars beside you, and much more to come..."

Authors note~
How's the story so far? do you prefer the cliffhanger-like endings just like how the anime ends off? Tell me what you think. To be honest I really liked Izaya's POV what do you think? Well, see ya in the next chapter!
~ Author-San