Great. The first day of School.

Rin's POV

I woke up and ate breakfast then cleaned up. I suddenly heard a knock at the door and went to open it, it was y/n. "hmm?" I questioned as she walked inside as I closed the door. "C'mon get ready for school!" she said excitedly as I looked down at my tee shirt and pyjama pants. 'Oh... right school. ' I thought looking at y/n who was sitting down already in her uniform. I went to change in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'Oh yeah, this thing.' I thought looking at the bandage around my head. I came out around five minutes later
"Lets go." I say grabbing my school bag and opening the door as y/n walks out the door as I follow and lock the door. I sling the bag over my shoulder as we walk to school. We start talking about classes and clubs and a bunch of other stuff. When we reach the school we head to the office to get our schedules. Once we do I find my Homeroom number on the cream coloured paper. "3A" I say looking over at y/n. "3C" she says looking at her paper. We walk to our lockers to put our bags away and walk down the same hall to our classes. I see the classroom marked '3A' on the door. I wave to y/n as if to say 'see ya later' and walk into my classroom. I stand at the doorway looking for the teacher. She walks up to me and smiles as I hold onto my book. She steps into the hall and tells me her name is Miss Yamamoto. I bow to be polite and we both walk into the class. "Class. we have a new transfer student." She says and looks over at me to introduce myself. I look at the class. "I heard there's another girl who's transferring today too." a boy says. "Do you see the new girl she's pretty, maybe the other girl is her sister?" a girl says. "What's on her head?" a boy whispers. I bow. "My name is Itsuki Rin" I say looking at the class. "There's a seat next to Mikado. " the teacher says pointing to the empty seat next to the black haired boy who was looking out the window. The boy looks at me and bows his head. "Hi, I'm Mikado Ryugamine!" the boy says. I bow my head. "Nice to meet you Ryugamine." I say and open my book to copy down a passage the teacher wrote down on the board. The class ends and Mikado walks up to me. "So how's Raira Academy so far?" he asks. "It's good I guess." I reply. "Hey, you wanna meet my friend?" he asks smiling. "Yeah sure. " I say calmly as a blond haired boy comes up to us. "This is Kida Masa-" Mikado starts but gets cut off by the blond haired boy "Im Masaomi Kida!"he says bowing with one arm extended behind him. "It's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl!" he says his voice sounding perky. I bow and say "I'm Itsuki Rin" as Kida smiles "you know what? We should go on a date sometime!" He says as I give him a blank look. Mikado turns slightly pink and waves his hand. "H-he's just kidding! he flirts with everyone!" Mikado says apologizing for Kida. "Hey I don't flirt with you!" Kida says playfully pouting. I laughed quietly at Masaomi's comment. ' just remembered, I have to find y/n" I thought.