Yukata shopping?

("You done talking dead man?"
- Shizuo Heiwajima)

Y/n POV

What is that noise...? I can hear the faint sound a song a blink my eyes seeing the blurry world around me. I jolt up and grab my phone. [ Rin Itsuki ] it reads. I answer, {"Hello?" I ask "Good morning." Rin says. "What's up?" I ask again. "Well there-" Rin says but gets cut off by Kida in the background. "Did you tell her?" Kida asks. "Masaomi, you really seem exited.." Mikado says. "What's going on? Where are you?" I ask wondering what they're doing. "Masaomi will explain." Rin says passing the phone to Kida. "Hey y/n-chan! Good morning to such a beautiful lady!" he says. I chuckle 'he's the same as always...' I thought. "If you saw me right now I don't think you'd says that. " I say looking at my messy H/l H/C.
I can hear Rin take the phone back. "Good timing." She says then cuts me off. } "W-wait! Rin?" just as I say that a hear a knock at my door. I open it seeing Rin, Kida and Mikado. "S-sorry to intrude." Mikado says. "Hey." Rin says waving. I've gotten so used to seeing her in the uniform it's strange to see her in normal clothes. She's wearing a striped long sleeve shirt and black jeans. Mikado is wearing a green and white jacket and Kida is wearing a white hoodie. I look down at my f/c pyjamas and grab a pair of clothes. "One minute..." I say walking to the washroom and changing. I brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I had put on a short sleeve f/c shirt and a pair of jeans. "So what's up?" I asked sitting on my counter. "W-well Masao-" Mikado started to say before Kida interrupted. "There's a festival next week! People who are with girls wearing yukatas get in for free I heard!" he said excitedly. "He heard...." Rin said slightly skeptical. "Yup! so we thought that if you two dressed up in yukatas that-" Rin cut him off before Kida could finish. "I'm not a fan of yukatas so Y/n you wanna wear one?" Rin asked. "I don't own one...." I said scratching my cheek awkwardly. "Well we can go look for one for you!" Kida said grinning. "One that shows off all of your boobilicious curves!" he said smiling. Rin somehow found an empty plastic bottle and hit him on the head. "You disgusting pervert." She said. Kida rubbed his head. "So mean.." He said. "Well I guess we better go get me one then." I said. "And maybe one for Rin too." I added.

-time skip-

After a few minutes of trying things on I eventually went with a O/f/c yukata with f/c stars at the bottom and Rin went with a dark blue one with white flowers at the bottom. After we bought the yukatas we started walking around. Rin held onto the bag with our yukatas in it. "One sec. I gotta tie my shoe." I said kneeling down to tie my shoe. They must've not heard me because they kept walking. After I finished I stood up. "Guys wait up! " I called. I saw them turn a fir a split second with wide eyes and run towards me. Just then someone put something around my mouth as I drifted out of consciousness... 'What's going on...?' I thought before I drifted off.

Authors note~
Sorry, but CLIFFHANGER!
Please get my story to 45 votes so i can release the next part. I know you can do it!