07

Spring 2006

--

"Should we get her to a doctor?" I asked.

"I wish I could use reverse curse technique like Shoko," Gojo said, the girl laying on his lap.

"Yeah that's impossible, I can't understand a word she says about it," Geto pointed out. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"She says something about it going like 'fwoo' and then 'hyoi' and 'fwoo' ' hyoi'," Geto answered. 

The girl began to shift around. "Oh?"

"You're awake," Gojo said.

The girl stared at Gojo and then, to my surprise, she screamed. And slapped Gojo in the face. Then she jumped right out of his arms and landed in a fighting pose. 

"You scum! If you want to kill me, you'll be the one to die first!" She screamed. 

Geto put an arm on Gojo's shoulder as he held his face in pain. I tried my best to hold my laughter in. 

"Riko-chan, calm down, we're not with the group that attacked you," Geto said, offering her a smile. 

"Liar! You're a lair!" Riko said, still screaming. She then proceeded to attack Geto and Gojo. I watched as the scene unfolded and now Geto was holding Riko's arms and Gojo was holding Riko's legs. 

"Guys, put her down," I said, walking up to them. 

The elevator dinged and a woman walked out, looking surprised, "Please stop this!"

Gojo and Geto released Riko, I ran up and caught her before she could fall and hit the ground. 

"You okay?" I asked the girl in my arms. 

"Uh, yeah," she said, sounding embarrassed. I put her on the ground and laughed. 

"Young lady, these people are our allies," the woman said. 

"Kuroi, what are you riding on?" Riko asked. 

"Ah, this is thanks to the bang guy's technique," Kuroi explained. 

I laughed at his new nickname. 

"Could you please not call me that?" Geto said.

Riko bent down and started to pat the curse's face. I went away to the kitchen to grab some chips. When I came back, they had already left. I looked around confused. I checked my phone to see Gojo messaging me that they left for school because apparently, Riko really wanted to go to school. 

...

"Tsk," I heard Gojo's voice say as I arrived at the location. 

"Can't believe you guys didn't wait for me," I said. 

"You shouldn't have left and get your bag of chips then," Gojo said. 

"It was an important matter, I was hungry," I said, glaring at Gojo. 

"Guys," Geto suddenly said. 

"Hurry to Riko's side, two has been exorcised," Geto said, referring to his curses. 

"Damn, so where's Riko right now?" I asked. 

"She has music this period, so she is either in the music room or the chapel," Kuroi answered as we ran through the hallways of the school. 

"Let's split up, Kuroi, go to the music room, Satoru, go to the chapel, Y/n, follow one of them," Geto said as he ran off. 

I followed Kuroi to the music room. 

"She's not here?" I asked as we opened the music room to find an empty classroom. 

"Yeah, I guess she's in the chapel," Kuroi said. 

I nodded, "I'll go there now."

With that, I jumped out the window and dashed towards the chapel. I quickly found the chapel and entered to find Gojo. Standing there, posing for the girls. I groaned at what was happening before me. 

I walked up behind Gojo and slapped him hard on the back of his head. 

"OW!" Gojo yelped. 

Everyone in the room went silent, as Gojo rubbed his head.They all stared at me and I was starting to get uncomfortable, I rubbed the back of my neck and nervously chuckled. 

"OH MY GOSH, SHE'S SO PRETTY!"

"W-what?" I said, shaking head and my hands.

"Alright everyone! Quiet down," the teacher clapped, coming in. 

"Even if you're a relative, you can't just barge in," the teacher said.

"Forgive us, it's an emergency," Gojo said. 

The teacher then began to write something on a piece of paper, I was guessing it was her phone number. While she was doing that, I went around the students and grabbed Riko. 

"Let's go," I said to her and dragged her out. 

Gojo came out and joined us a few moments later, "What a lively school."

We started running out the school as Riko started to scold us for coming to get her. 

"Y/n," Gojo called out to me and extended his hand, gesturing for me to grab it. I grabbed on it as Gojo grabbed Riko with the other hand and jumped up the roof. 

...

"Stop," I said, there were a bunch of people surrounding us. 

"Who are they? They all look the same," Riko said. 

"Hand the girl over," one of them said. 

"What's so great about this brat?" Gojo asked as he pulled all of them over. 

I held my katana out and got ready to attack. 

"Wind Breathing Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree," I said as it killed all the clones that were pulled towards us. 

"Y/n-chan, hold onto me," Gojo said, "Protect your head."

I placed an arm on Gojo's shoulder and protected my head with the other. Gojo held out a hand and we blasted through the window. 

"Hah, it's time to use my cursed technique...RED," Gojo said proudly. 

The area around us turned red...and then, nothing happened. 

"Ha," Gojo laughed, I looked at him confused, he punched the man in the face and said, "I FAILED!"

"I really thought I could do it this time," Gojo said, looking at his hands.