18

June 2018

I was at the airport of Tokyo, waiting for Gojo because he said he would come pick me up.

"Oh my gosh, is that you Y/n-chan?" I heard a voice ask, I turned around to see Gojo standing behind me with a blindfold.

"Yeah, nice hairstyle it looks like you planted grass on your head," I said, giving him a thumbs up.

"What?! No! It looks much better than that," he complained.

"Keep telling yourself that," I said with a laugh.

"Come onnnn, I haven't seen you in years and this is the first thing you say?" Gojo asked.

"Fine," I said, and I pulled him into a hug, which surprised him because he took a few seconds to react and then hugged me back. I released the hug right after he hugged me back.

"Let's go," I said and Gojo led me to the parking lot where he had parked his car.

He helped me put my luggage in the car and I got in the driver's seat. Gojo looked at me confused, "Y/n, this is my car!"

"Sorry Gojo, I don't trust your driving," I said as I started the gas. Gojo groaned and got in the front seat, "I swear my driving isn't that bad, I only bumped into one trash can on the way here."

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes as we left the airport.

"So what have you been up to?" Gojo asked.

I hummed, "nothing much, I'm working at a bakery."

"Oh. That's nice."

"Yeah, I haven't been using my katana much so I probably need to train for some time," I said.

"Okay! I wanna watch," Gojo exclaimed.

"It's really boring, don't say I didn't warn you," I said.

"So Y/n, do you remember Megumi Fushiguro?" Gojo asked.

"Of course, how's he and Tsumiki doing?" I asked.

"Great! Megumi is starting Jujutsu High this year," Gojo said.

"Oh, can I go meet him?" I asked.

"Yeah! Megumi misses you a lot."

"Does he even remember me?" I asked.

"Of course he remembers you," Gojo said.

I nodded and focused on the road.

...

"Since you're not really a student anymore, you can come stay where the teacher's dorms are!" Gojo clapped, I nodded and took my luggage and followed him.

"Who are the first, second and third year students now?" I asked, as we entered my room.

"There's a girl and Megumi in first year right now, the girl haven't joined yet, third year students aren't here, and I can bring you to meet the second year students right now," Gojo explained.

"Now? Okay then," I nodded, I grabbed my katana and followed Gojo out the door.

We walked to the field and I saw three people, no two people and one panda, on the field, sparring with each other.

"Hey guys!" Gojo walked over, waving to get there attention.

"I want to introduce you to Y/n L/n," Gojo said.

"Nice to meet you all, you can call me Y/n," I said.

"Hi, I'm Panda," the Panda said. The girl beside said, "I'm Maki Zenin, please call me Maki, and this is Toge Inumaki, he's a curse speech user."

"Kelp," Inumaki said.

"Are you going to be a new teacher?" Panda asked.

"Uh, no, I'm just here to help," I said.

"Yep, but you guys can train with Y/n! She is really strong," Gojo clapped.

"Y/n," I turned around to see Yaga-sensei, I bowed and greeted him, "Yaga-sensei, long time no see."

"Yes, it's nice to see you again," Yaga said, then he walked away.

"Y/n, you wanted to train right? Why don't you train with them right now?" Gojo asked.

"Sure, I guess," I said and walked towards the second years, "Who would like to go first?"

Maki stepped up and said, "I'll go first."

"Okay," I nodded and we both got into our fighting positions, "No weapons?"

Maki shook her head, "No weapons."

"Okay ready? Start!" Panda shouted. Gojo, Inumaki and Panda all watched from the sidelines.

"Don't go easy on me," Maki said before attacking. I swiftly dodged the attack. I decided to do more defense than attacking for this round.

Maki continued throwing punches and kicks at me but I managed to dodge them all with ease. I caught Maki's fists as she prepared to strike once more.

I swept her feet from under and pinned her to the ground easily. I stood up and helped her stand up as well, I told her, "You're good at this."

She straightened her clothes and said, "Thanks, you too." We walked back to the group that was standing there, Inumaki and Panda looked shocked and Gojo was clapping his hands.

"Who's going next?" I asked. Both Panda and Inumaki looked everywhere else but me. I sighed.
"Well, I'm going to go train in the forest for a bit."

I picked my katana up and Panda said, "You use a katana?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Yuta also uses a katana," Gojo explained, "he's another second year but he's studying abroad right now."

"Oh that's nice, another katana user," I said. Yuta. That reminded me of Yuta Okkotsu. What are the chances? I asked, "Is there any chance his last name is Okkotsu?"

"Uh, yeah, how do you know?" Gojo asked confused. The others all looked at me confused.

"OH MY GOSH," I squealed in excitement, "he still uses a katana! And he's in Jujutsu high." I clapped happily and jumped a little from excitement. The others looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Wow Y/n-chan, I've never seen you so excited before," Gojo said.

"How do you know Yuta though?" Maki asked.

"Shake," Inumaki said.

"I met him when he was 8, he saw me using my katana and he asked me if I could teach him," I explained, "oh my gosh, I can't believe it."

"Wow..." They all said except for Inumaki, he said 'shake' again.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go practice," I said, waving a goodbye at everyone.