14

January 2008

--

I came to Jujutsu High in January and left in January. How ironic. I had talked to Yaga-sensei about my plans of leaving Jujutsu behind because I couldn't be happy doing this. I wanted to live a normal life. I life I never had before. Now that I had some money from the missions I was assigned to, I could finally have a chance to restart.

Yaga-sensei wasn't against my opinion, although he was sad, hearing that I didn't want to stay anymore. Still, he said if I ever want to come back, I can go back anytime I want. I had agreed and thanked him for what he had taught me during my two years in Jujutsu High. I was on my way to Shoko's dorm to find Shoko. I knocked on her door and waited for any response.

"Y/n?" Shoko asked, opening the door.

"Hey Shoko, I'm here to say goodbye," I said, sadly.

"What do you mean?" She asked, confused, she put her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm leaving," I said, I started to explain to her where I was going. Shoko nodded understandingly and sulked, "Y/n, I'll miss you so much, please come back and visit."

"Of course, I'll visit and we can always call each other!" I said, trying to brighten up.

Shoko nodded and pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back, "I'll miss you."

"Me too."

"Shoko, I want to give you this as a little present," I said, taking a bracelet out of a box.

"Wow, it's so cute," Shoko complimented.

"I also have one! This can be a friendship bracelet," I giggled.

"Oh yeah!" Shoko chuckled.

I bid my goodbye with Shoko and left. I was planning to go find Gojo but he was nowhere to be seen, Nanami wasn't here too. I had no idea where they were so I slipped a letter into their dorms. I had also written one for Megumi and Tsumiki that I left in their house when I was passing by this morning when they went to school.

...

I got on the taxi I had called to get to the airport. My flight was at 5pm so I had plenty of time to relax before I get on the plane. I checked my phone as I got a message from Gojo.

Chat with Gojo Satoru

Gojo: N/N! WHERE ARE YOU??

Y/n: On my way to the airport.

Gojo: HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEE :(

Gojo: PLZ COME BACK

Y/n: Sorry.

Y/n: I promise I will visit.

Gojo: YOU BETTER OR I WILL GO TO OKINAWA PERSONALLY AND FIND YOU >:(

Y/n: Okay...

Y/n: I promise.

Gojo: i'm so sad i didn't get to see u before you left TT

Y/n: I was trying to find you, but you weren't anywhere.

Gojo: i knowww i had some stuff to take care of

Y/n: So it's not really my fault.

Gojo: ig :(( but I read your letter

Y/n: .

Gojo: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD BE SO SWEEEETTTT

Y/n: ....

Gojo: but srsly i'll miss you thoo

Y/n: Me too, you're sometimes annoying but a really nice friend to have.

Gojo: AWWHWKBHADSFAH

Gojo: THX IKKKKR

Y/n: ................

Gojo: i gotta go :(((

Gojo: have a safe flight thoo <3

Y/n: Thank you, bye <3

I closed my phone and got ready to exit the taxi.