22

-----

"What can we do to defeat Jujutsu Sorcerers?" Jogo asked. 

"If you fulfill two conditions, before going to war, then you can win." Geto said, holding up two fingers. 

"And what are these two conditions?" Jogo asked.

"The first involves the man known as the strongest sorcerer and the girl who is known as the last descendant of the wind breathing forms," Geto said, "You have to render them both incapable of fighting. The second is to get Ryomen Sukuna and Itadori Yuji on your side."

"Hold on, he died, didn't he?" Jogo asked, scratching his head, "That Yuji brat, I mean."

"Did he though? I'm not quite sure," Geto said. 

-----

Panda was spinning Nobara around and Megumi was asking questions to Maki. 

I blew my whistle to get everyone's attention. Gojo had left me with the job of training the students to get ready for the Kyoto exchange event. 

"Hey Y/n-chan!" Gojo waved as I left my room. 

"Hi," I said. 

"Can you help me train the students today?" he asked. 

"Hell nah. Isn't that your job? " I asked. 

He gave me a sad face, "Pleaseeee, I have to go do something else."

"No way," I said.

"Oh right, I have to train Yuji!" Gojo pointed out.

"I'm not helping you, you're own your own," I said, ready to walk away. But Gojo grabbed my arm and said, "Please Y/n, just this once."

I rolled my eyes, "No."

"I'll buy you food later," he said. I thought about it. 

"You don't even have to do much, just coach them," he said. 

I groaned, "Fine, just this once."

"You two," I said, pointing to Megumi and Nobara, "You guys try land a blow on the second years."

Panda continued spinning Nobara in circles and Inumaki was trying to catch Nobara before she landed on the ground. While Maki was sparring with Megumi. I sat on the stairs, drinking my soda. 

I took out my phone and decided to text Yuta. I opened up his contact and sent him a 'hi'. I waited for his response. It didn't take long for him to respond. 

Y/n: Hi

Yuta: Hello? Who's this?

Y/n: This is Y/n, is this Yuta Okkotsu?

Yuta: Yeah

Yuta: Y/n?????

The moment he said that, I questioned if I was texting the right person. 

Y/n: That's me

Yuta: Like as in Y/n L/n?

I let out a sigh of relief, he remembers me.

Y/n: Yes! You remember me :D

Yuta: Omg... Of course I remember you!

Yuta: How did you know my phone number?

Y/n: Maki gave it to me

Yuta: You know Maki??

Y/n: Yeah, I was surprised to learn that you joined Jujutsu High in Tokyo.

Yuta: Wait, you know Jujutsu?

I laughed out loud. 

Y/n: I do, I studied here.

Yuta: Wow

Y/n: Gojo asked me for help so I decided to come back to Tokyo for a while. 

Yuta: I wish I would be able to see you

Y/n: Me too

Yuta: Let's talk later, I have to go right now

Y/n: Sure, see you.

I closed my phone to see that the students were now all resting under a tree. I walked over to them and joined them. 

"What were you doing?" Nobara asked. 

"What was I doing?" I asked. 

Nobara nodded. 

"I was just talking to Yuta," I said. 

"The other second year?" Nobara asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

...