25

I was sitting in the lounge with the other teachers, watching the Kyoto exchange unfold on the screen. The students were fighting right now. 

I saw a blue haired girl with a katana. Another katana user!  I thought. 

"Who's the blue hair girl?" I asked. 

Utahime responded, "That's Miwa."

I nodded and I saw her pick up her phone. Someone was calling her. Then, she collapsed. Inumaki? Probably Inumaki's doing. 

"I'll go take care of her," I said, standing up. I left the room and walked into the woods, arriving at the location Miwa had passed out at. I picked her up and started walking back out the woods but I noticed the sky becoming dark. 

A veil.

I was confused, why would someone put up a veil? I continued walking, seeing the edge of the veil. I quickly walked towards it and put my hand out to see. My fingers touched the veil but didn't go through it. I was trapped. Oh no. The other students. 

Just as I was about to go find the other students, I saw a hand extend towards me through the veil. 

"Ah!" I screamed. 

"Y/n?" I heard a voice ask as Utahime appeared from the veil. 

"Wait, how are you able to enter the veil?" I asked. 

"You can't?" she asked. 

I put my hands on the veil, I wasn't able to go through it. 

"You're not the only one, Gojo wasn't able to go through it too," Utahime said, putting her hands on her chin. 

"Wait, behind you!" Utahime said, and I turned around to see a baldie coming towards us.

"Hey, hey, hey!" the man said, "Gojo Satoru isn't here? Oh well, at least Y/n L/n is here."

"You guys go on ahead, protecting the students is our priority," I said, "it seems like he wants something from me."

Utahime and Gakuganji nodded. The baldie didn't agree though, he took his axe and pointed it at us, "Let me kill the woman, I can't make anything out of old man's hollow bone and wrinkled skin and I need Y/n!"

"Why don't you find out if they're hollow?" Gakuganji asked, he took out his guitar. Seeing as he had things under control, I pulled Utahime away, still holding on to Miwa. 

"Where do you think they are?" I asked Utahime as we ran through the forest. 

"Let's split up," Utahime said, I nodded and ran the other way from Utahime. I continued running through the forest. I was running through the forest for almost 10 minutes. I hadn't seen anyone yet. I could feel the curse energy getting stronger as I ran forward. 

"Yuji?" I saw Yuji attacking the curse we saw the other day. 

"Y/n?" Yuji asked. Then the veil was lifted, it was bright again. Yuji looked up and said, "Gojo-sensei?!"

The curse said something I didn't understand. 

"Yuji stand back," I said, he moved backwards and I set Miwa beside a tree. 

"Wind Breathing Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon!" I backflipped into the air and slashed towards the curse. It created a loud impact with the ground. Making a huge hole in the ground. 

"Woah!" Yuji exclaimed, quickly getting to his feet as he was knocked back from the impact. 

"Shit, I think he escaped," I said, standing back next to Yuji. Miwa had woken up. She was staring at me weirdly so I gave her a little wave. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

She nodded quickly, "Yes!"

"Let's get back to the school now," I said. Patting the girl's back as we all turned around to go back to the school. 

"Um," Miwa hesitated.

I looked at her curiously, "Hm?"

"Um, canwetakeapicture?" Miwa said quickly.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, she spoke so fast I didn't understand her.

"Can we take a picture?" Miwa asked again. 

"Oh, of course," I said, and she took her phone out.

I made a peace sign and smiled at the camera as she took a selfie. 

"Thank you!" Miwa said, then she ran off. 

I chuckled to myself and went to find Gojo.