23

...

Knock, knock.

I got up from my desk and opened the door.

"Gojo," I said, he was holding a bag of stuff.

"Your food," Gojo said, handing me the bag of food.

"Oh, thanks," I said, taking it and placing the bag on the counter beside me.

I was just about to close the door when Gojo dragged me out. Oh no. He started walking quickly.

"Not again..." I said.

I was being dragged. AGAIN.

"Can you stop dragging me? Can't you just tell me properly?" I asked, trying to release his grip on me.

"If I told you, you wouldn't have agreed," he said.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked.

We sat at the back of a black car. Ijichi was driving it.

"We have a bit before your meeting with the principal, did you want to stop anywhere?" Ijichi said.

"Principal?" I asked Gojo, "We're going to meet the principal and you didn't even tell me?"

"It's fine, I'll show up early for a change," Gojo said, ignoring my comment.

Ugh. This guy.

"Stop the car," Gojo said.

"Huh? Right here?" Ijichi asked.

Gojo got out of the car, "Go on ahead. I'll see you guys later."

"The hell?" I asked as he shut the door.

Ijichi started driving again.

"Wait," I said. Ijichi stopped the car. I unlocked the door and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I watched as Ijichi drove out of my sight. I walked towards Gojo.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He held up a hand, signalling for me to stop moving. I wasn't going to listen to him. I kept walking towards him.

"Wait, Y/n!" Gojo said, jumping forward and reaching out for me. I looked at him, confused, before realizing that something was above our heads, making a screeching sound. I covered my ears from the noise. It was a curse.

The curse landed on the spot I was standing in and made the road crack.

"Who are you?" Gojo asked.

The curse jumped towards us and leapt away. I noticed something brown forming on the wall behind us. Gojo noticed it too. Before we could do anything, lava erupted out of it. There was a loud explosion sound and then I noticed Gojo's arms wrapped around me and we were still surrounded by lava, but none of it touching us thanks to Gojo's infinity. I could hear the curse laughing.

"That was easier than I had expected," the curse said.

"Who are you..." Gojo said, as the lava around us disappeared, "Calling easy?"

"Brat." He was a curse, but he could communicate easily. And his cursed energy level was high. He must have been an unregistered special-grade.

"Did I wound your pride?" the curse asked.

"Nope," Gojo said, cracking his knuckles.

I unsheathed my katana.

"I'm starting to find this fun," Gojo said.

"Fun? No sense of danger at all," the curse said, jumping into the air and landing in front of us. He sent a bunch of small cursed flies at us. I slashed through all of the ones that were aimed at me easily.