chapter 2

NAMASTE dear reader

Gulf how can you agree to marry mew you know he is  a cruel bastard with no emotions he may kill you after your marraige leo screamed while entering my room. Shhh... be quiet leo if anybody will hear this we both are going to die by our fathers hands I said

Gulf run away let's run away from this prison father is going to destroy your life mew is not a good man for you he is
..... shut up leo I cut him off what are you saying how can we run like this you know security is too tight around the mansion our each step is under supervision of guards and what about the consequences have you ever thought about mother if we ran away father will not let her live alive.

"I WILL MARRY MEW THEERAPANYAKUL " and that's my final
decision I said to leo with tears in my eyes . He hugged me tightly and started crying I don't want to see you suffer Gulf he said  don't worry about me I will be alright its my destiny no one can change this.

Time skip 6: 30pm

I was dressed like a prince red velvety shirt and black pants hugging my hips tightly showing my curves with a diamond necklace on my neck completing my look. I never dresses so good in life although I had all access to branded clothes and jewelry but I never found a chance to wear them as father never allows me and my brother to join in any celebration or meeting.

Crack... door opening sounded and my mother came inside smiling brightly well dressed as always and kissed my forehead you are looking gorgeous my baby gulf she said admiring me with love .

All the family guest had arrived and all mafia leaders are in our main hall  your father and mews father are doing an meeting in meeting room and your father called you there she said mom I am nervous I said with fear I don't know what my father was going to say to me in the room infront of mew and his dad . Don't worry baby they just want to take a look of you afterall in marriage both partners have the right to inspect the beauty of each other and don't you want to see mew how he looks she asked God no my mind screamed but I had no other choice rather than accepting what she was saying.

She held my hand and walked towards main hall and I followed  her submissively . There I heard laughter of men and women in our hall enjoying and chirping as if they are to celebrate our happiness but I was completely shivering in fear I tried to hide my nervousness by my smile and entered main hall and  strong scent of food and alcohol hit me loud murmuring  started they were looking  at me as if I landed from any other planet probably they were seeing me for first time as you know my strict father never allowed to go anywhere. Many of them passed a smile to me and I also replied by nodding my head with light smile .

While some were looking at me with pity because they know how I was feeling while going infront of  Vegas and mew . And then the time came my mother and I was standing  infront of meeting  room surrounded by body guards of our and theerapanyakul  clan as their dressing was all black. she turned towards me and fixed my hair behind . Relax baby be confident and answer properly whatever they ask you I am waiting outside she said and stood aside leaving me alone infront of huge door.

I wish time could stop here I don't want to face them but eventually I have no choice I stood straight and confidently and knocked the door and then door opened from inside.....

Thank you for reading wait for part 2
Bye bye