chapter 8( part 2)

"You will beg me to fuck you" , mew said and pressed his lips against gulf's.  He kissed him passionately then after some  time he pulled from him and went to washroom to freshen up.

Gulf was starting at his back thinking about the words that mew said.

Gulf stood and looked at his bedroom in amazement as he was able to see night view of Bangkok through the huge glass .

He looked at other royal features of room like a kid and smiled because it was something that he always wanted in his bedroom .

"Like the view?", Came a voice from back starling gulf.  He tried to turn back to face his husband but mew tightly hugged gulf's waist and buried his face in his shoulder. 

Gulf can feel mew's wet body with towel around his waist along with light scent of manly soap which makes gulf weak.

"Yes I like it", gulf replied . mew smiled and gave a light peck on gulf's cheek . Let's sleep take some rest you look tired mew said carresing gulf's shoulders and arms .

"Hmm", gulf replied feeling butterflies in his stomach.  He never thought some one like mew would care for him . Mew had proved him wrong he was always considerate about gulf's feelings and opinions.

Mew laid  on bed and pulled gulf on him.
"Mew what are you doing", gulf asked nervously as he thought mew might do something.  Mew looked at gulf with soft eyes "will you let me hug you? ", He asked.  Gulf nodded and lay buring his face in mew's chest. 

He can feel something beating hard and fast under mew's muscles.  His own condition was no different .  After a while he went to his dreamland .

*************

Sunlight shine through window glass and fall on gulf's smooth face. He opens his eyes and looks around . There was empty bed with no trace of mew.

He sighed and stood up but then he found a note on table beside bed. He opens it " Good morning sweetheart. I have to attend some business early in morning so I didn't got time to tell you .
You can go down to dinning area and ask whatever you need to your personal maid  Maria.   I will return today late night don't miss me too much
Bye take care ."

Asshole who is missing you ", gulf comments with a sweet smile.  he raised his eyes and met his reflection in mirror. he can see his face flushed and he was grinning like a idiot.

Gulf immediately changes his expression to normal and slapped his cheeks few times "ow, what's wrong with you gulf ", he commented and ran towards the washroom to freshen up.

**************

After taking shower gulf enters kitchen area where he saw many maids were working.  "Good morning sir gulf", all maids bowed and gulf was actually feeling little embarrassed because maximum maids were elderly so, it was not looking good for them to respect him by bowing .

"Good morning ",gulf replied with sweet smile  Making them all feel good . "Hlo Mr. Gulf, I m Maria your personal maid", said a midaged woman while bowing her head. " No aunt Maria you don't have to bow infront of me you are like my mother I should be the one to bow and respect", gulf said doing the same gesture.

"N...no mr. Gulf if  leader mew got to know about this he will kill us all how can let our queen bow infront of us" .

"Aunty You don't have to worry about mew I will explain him myself and from now all elders don't have to bow to me" gulf said politely . "But...",Maria was about to say something but gulf cuts in-between.
"aren't I'm like your son ?", Gulf asked and Maria nodded with a smile.

"We are truly lucky to get a so kind and polite queen", Maria said with a sweet smile. "I am kind but I eat a lot and I don't like green vegetables. so you are going to have a great trouble in feeding me", gulf said in cute loud voice.  All maids brust out laughing along with Maria.

"Don't worry mr. Gulf we will take care of that", she exclaimed.

"What is in breakfast today ?",gulf asked sniffing air like a little pig. "It's pancakes along with strawberry topping". "Wow!!! ", Gulf screamed. "bring it to me aunty hurry up", gulf started demanding like a crazy hungry child and all maids were laughing at his childish behavior .

Maria bought a huge plate of pancakes and gulf was licking his lips while watching the meal.

"May I start eating ?",gulf asked boring his eyes into pancakes.  "Yes off course it's all you.....umm aunty very...yummy wow! I like it sooo much ",gulf expressed while munching his food.  "Mr. Gulf eat slowly you might choke", Maria said in worry. "Can I get more?", gulf asked as he finishes full plate. Maria looked at him in disbelief as gulf ate 5 pancakes and  still demanding more...

Time skip

Gulf now was lying on large sofa while rubbing his full fluffy tummy and smiling widely while watching his favorite movies . He ate 4 plates of pancake which means in total he ate 20 pancakes in total .

When gulf said he eats a lots means he was not kidding 😁😅

Wait for chapter 9 and please vote and comment.

Thank you😁
Bye bye👋