chapter 2.1

The door opened from inside by a bodyguard in black outfit and then stood  aside i saw everyone inroom was  
Looking at me and atmosphere  was deadly silent I didn't looked above my gaze  met  ground I bowed my head in respect of all members.

Gulf my son come here my father called me and I went towards him and stood infront of him he hugged my shoulder and introduced me so this is my precious son gulf and I shivered I am sure my father sensed my distress oray be everyone in the room.

MY SON IN LAW IS GORGEOUS   a deep baritone came from the table And my  gaze went to the source of the voice and  my eyes met the gaze of the Vegas theerapanyakul he seemed same as age of my father but still very muscular and  dark aura like a demon.

And I saw a man with more dark eyes,  handsome and emotionless face looking towards me with blank emotion he was gazing from head to toe and I felt my heart flutter I don't know why I think he was mew theerapanyakul .

He was in dark black suit  and looking devilishly handsome I immediately looked down as my heart started to beat
fast with fear and a feeling  I had never felt before may be attraction as it was my first encounter with  such a handsome personality .

My father pulled chair for me to sit and I sat there like a doll facing them .

So gulf what you do ? Mr. Vegas asked me with a fake smile and I Suttered I...I study in xyz college I am a humanities student it is my 2nd year.

Good, he replied so do you want to be my the son in law he asked and I looked at my father he smiled ate which I know was fake um...ye..yes I replied .

Ok then good mr. Ray we accept this proposal and start preparing for weeding I want it to happen as soon as possible mr. Vegas said and my father and my father was on cloud nine after hearing this off course his clan is now going to be world famous because of this relationship.

Let's go outside and give this news to everyone and give some personal time to soon to be couple mr. Vegas said yes ok as you say my father replied and my heart beat started  to increase I don't want to be alone with mew monster no take me with you I screamed  in my mind but they all went outside with speed of light leaving me alone .

And room became more silent that I can hear my own heart beat lub dub lub dub lub dub..........

Wait for ch 3
Bye bye