Chapter 10

NAMASTE dear reader 🙏

Hmm..., a moan sounds in morning. Gulf opens his eyes due to a wet feeling around his neck . Ouch...., Gulf cried as someone bites his neck from behind.

"Mew...hmm...enough I'm tired," Gulf said in shy voice and covered his face with blanket . "Don't worry, today I will feed you good breakfast," mew said while looking at gulf hidden in blanket.

"Gulf..Gulf....piggy..," mew called to tease Gulf. "Who is piggy ? ," Gulf immediately came out with stren face.

"Well, here it is my piggy 🐷," mew said in moking tone while pulling Gulf on him and hugging his waist tightly.

"Are you saying I am fat," Gulf asked with teary eyes and lips pouting . Huh..., mew chuckled and kissed gulf's cheeks and lips. " No, you are not fat at all but little chubby from here and I really love it," mew said stroking gulf's round perky ass.

"You are teasing me again," Gulf whined and hid his flushed face on mew's chest. Mew hugged him more showering kisses on his forehead.

"Let's shower together," mew said and immediately carried Gulf on his shoulder and spanked Gulf's ass . "Ouch...leave me mew ah....noooo....," Gulf screamed and bathroom door closed.

*****************************

1 hour later mew carried Gulf to bed with towel wrapped around his body.
Meanwhile Gulf was starting at mew .

"Don't look at me like that or you won't be able to eat breakfast today," mew said looking at gulf through mirror while drying his hair .

"I am hungry," Gulf said with a pout . "Ok, I will carry you to dinning table," said with a smile and gulf grinned widely.

#time skip in dinning area#

"Aunty one more plate please," Gulf requests Maria after eating 3 plates of dumplings. Mew and max were staring at his face with their first plate only.

"Your wife is really something . How he is going to store all that dumplings in his little tummy," max whispered in mew's ear . "Shhh....don't bother, he may be really exhausted from last night," mew mumbled.

Max faced mew and smirked "don't tell me You are responsible for his exhaustion," max said lightly elbowing mew.

Trim....trim....

Mew's cell phone ranged he took and answered the phone with serious

"Yes....hmm..ok fine I will send bodyguards to pick him up. Yes ok thankyou."

"What happened? ," Max asked looking at mew. "Gulf's father called me," mew said and gulf paused while eating dumplings. "What? Really?," Gulf asked.

"Hmm.. , actually he said leo wants to visit you as his summer vacations are going on so he is coming today in afternoon," mew said . "Really? Leo is coming to meet me? ," Gulf asked with tears in his eyes ." Yes he is . Don't worry first eat your breakfast properly . I will send bodyguards to pick him from airport."

"Can I go too?," Gulf asked. " No , it's dangerous for you to got outside," mew immediately refused.

"Mew I will pick him up from airport in afternoon," said max . "Are you sure don't you have meeting in japan in evening?," Mew asked raising his eyebrow slightly.

"Well, I forgot to tell you that I am on leave for some days. I just want to take some rest for fresh mind," max said and winked towards mew .

"Yeah I can really understand what you are upto," mew said with a stern voice.

Meanwhile Gulf was again eating his dumplings exited to meet his brother after a long time.

****************************

Wait for part 2
Thank you
Bye bye