chapter 5

NAMASTE dear reader

The whole ride was silent  mew was sitting emotionless beside me then we reached a grand theerapanyakul villa it was large and beautiful my eyes were wide sparkling looking my surroundings so big i mumbled and mew chuckled and gave me flirty glare which made me nervous  he was  dangerous mafia but he is quite flirty .

Follow me he said and I did all other guests were present at gate for our welcome papa pete and Mr. Vegas were in front of us welcome my son and son in law he said and I bowed to all of them present there.

Gulf come here papa pete called me and took me with him inside the villa I was looking at my surroundings admiring the beautiful work you like it papa asked me ye...yes I nodded my head.

He took me to a large room it was bedroom ot complete black theme
Come sit here she patted on bed we have to prepare you for you wedding night its our tradition that you have to wear clothes given by our side and I nodded he handed me a red silk nighty with net work also I went to washroom and took shower after I wore my nighty it was quite revealing on chest and shows my bare thighs making me uncomfortable.

But I have no other option I opened washroom door and entered in bedroom again .  You look beautiful Mew is not going to let you rest tonight papa pete comments with a smile I feel my nerves twisted by this thought. I was very nervous and afraid as I never had any relationship before so it was my first time will mew be considerate and gentle with me from what I know he don't care about others .

While twisted in my thoughts I sat at middle of bed hugging my knees papa pete said goodbye to me and left the room . And I was waiting for mew my heartbeating fast then a Crack sounded and mew entered he was in same outfit he came near me and sat beside me I can smell alcohol from him my eyes met his which were full of need all I can see was lost and desire to get intimate with me his hand traveled from my shoulders to back to my ass and squeeze it I jumped slapped his hand away suddenly his eyes became dark

Why are you avoiding me he asked in his dark voice and a Shiver ran through my spine I...l am not ready for this I need some time  I said and tears started flowing through my eyes what can I expect from you, you are no fun gulf he said little moking tone .

I dared not to meet his eyes which were boring into me whatever ok  take your time and tell me when you are ready so I can fuck you he said in displeased manner . I know he was annoyed with me cause I did not meet his needs submissively.

Then he stood and left the room by closing door with loud thud . And I lied on bed with tears and after sometime sleep engulfed me.

Meanwhile ( 18+)

Mew came to his private bar area and started drinking again angry by the fact that his husband his newly wedded husband rejected to sleep with him today.  Then he noticed  someone familiar coming towards him it was maya one of his sexual partners she came to attend his wedding as a friend but know coming towards him in short tight dress with deep cleavage showing his big breasts.

She came near mew and sat near him is your husband no fun that you are here she utter in her sexy voice while her hands stroking mew's thigh who was leaning on sofa with thighs wide open drinking alcohol you don't need to think about that mew said in rude voice .

Her hands crossed their limit and started massaging mew's crotch you seem stressed I can relieve your stress she said in flirty voice along with her hands massage mew's balls mew's eyes grew red with need under influence of alcohol and her teasing. mew grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him she sat on  his crotch and started rubbing herself against him mew hissed and started kissing her  aggressively she also returned the kisses they were eating each other and grinding against eachother.

She separated from him mew groaned in displeasure she sat on her knees and unzipped mews pants and slided down along with his boxer she wasted no time and captured his monster in her mouth bobbing her head up and down mew threw back his head in pleasure and his fingers curled in her hairs and started pulling her towards his waist while thrusting in her mouth room was filled  with mew's moaning and her choking and sucking sounds she flicked her toung professionally on the tip while sucking hard again and again and mew tensed and released inside her mouth with a loud roar she didn't stopped she drank all his cum without wasting any drop and continued licking in teasing manner making him hard again.

mew threw her on couch and hovered over her she screamed in pleasure as mew entered her hole with in one thrust they started moving against eachother pulling and filling eachother again and againew was moving like a hungry beast slamming hard and throwing his head back in pleasure while maya was no different bucking her hips against mew to make penetration more intense mew took her in many ways and In many positions in that steamy session through out the night until maya couldn't take anymore of it she was very satisfied with mews way of having sex with her but mew was not ready to let her go and entered her again they started moaning loudly again unaware of the fact someone had experienced their steamy session.

Wait for part2
Thankyou
Bye bye