chapter 7 (part 2)

It was almost noon when me and mew were ready for reception party. He was wearing dark outfit as always. which  contrast my outfit of baby pink color.
I was wearing white pants along with baby pink shirt with little sparkle on my chest area and light pink sparkling furr on collar along with sleeves. My make up was light giving royal princess vibe.

"Let's go gulf mew", said looking at me and I nodded.  I was Trying my best to avoid him as looking him reminded of our actions we did few minutes ago.

He held me lightly around my waist and helped me towards party hall . We passed through stairs and then arrived in main hall where all guests were gathered. all new faces greeted me and I smiled and responded to their greetings.

Everything was going alright everyone was enjoying dance and food. Until I spotted a woman in tight sexy dress talking with mew. then my brain strikes it was the same women I saw in our engagement party in my house. from her actions it was clearly visible that she was trying to seduce my husband .

That bastard was also talking with her with a seductive smirk . Right now I want to fucking slap her sluty face and for that bastard I want to pull out his dark hairs from his scalp.

:Idiot #$$##$@@# blah blah", I threw them some random abusive words in my mind and I don't know why but I am feeling little better.

I gathered my courage took a drink in my hands and stood infront of them .
I showed my fake smile to that so called beauty and my bastard husband.
She showed me displeased smile and vowed I nodded.  "Oh darling, I was searching for you and you are here and who is she ?", I asked in a high pitch seductive voice while hugging mew's waist . Mew looked at me in shock and then smirked and pulled me more close to him with his hand on my waist.

"She is mia, just a old friend baby", he answered me and I gave a challenging look to her I can clearly see her clenched fists and displeased look on her face .

"Hlo Mr. Gulf, she greeted" .  "A..A...Mr. Gulf theerapanyakul" ,I corrected her proudly.

:Ah yes Mr. Gulf theerapanyakul", she said in stressed voice." Darling I am hungry. you know na I eat with you only  please feed me some food", I said to mew in cute voice showing him my cute doe eyes I can clearly see him gulp harder.

Ok Ok...he nodded and licked his lips and I knew what he was thinking off . oh God! this horny bastard But I smiled and looked at her again "please enjoy the party", I said and then walked towards dinning area.

I was about to free myself from mew's grip but  suddenly he pulled me more towards him. His large muscled arms around my thin torso. "so what do you want to eat first", he asked giving a flirty glare. A Shiver ran through my spine. "oh no" I screamed in my mind .

Wait for ch 8
And please vote and share your thoughts in comments.
Thank you 😊
Bye bye